Commercial Office (Administration) Apprentice Neida Limited
Neida are looking to recruit an administration apprentice to join their team. The successful applicant will be responsible for providing support to the sales, marketing, purchase and estimation team.
Closing date: 05 Jun 2022
Total hours per week: 35.80
Possible start date
13 Jun 2022
20 Dec 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Duties will include:
- Prepare, scan and record internal and external confidential documents - including customer CAD drawings, purchase orders, contracts etc.
- Prepare and process internal and external requests for quotation, including data-entry onto our in-house enquiry system
- Prepare Sales / Purchasing documentation for internal sign off
- Gather, record and present data on Excel / in-house system for management review
- Provide support to the Sales Team to assist with New Business Opportunities
- Assist with Marketing / Public Relations projects
- Commercial department filing / Document retrieval
- Incoming / Outgoing / Internal Post
- Answer incoming calls
- Meet, greet and serve refreshments to customers undertaking on-site visits
- Aid other departments
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Good standard of numeracy and literacy skills
- Good customer service skills
- Willingness to learn and develop
- Attention to detail
GCSE grade A*-C in maths and English (or equivalent).
A Level or previous Level 3 qualification preferred (or equivalent).
Could lead to a permanent position for the right candidate.
Things to consider
For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
National Minimum Wage and National Living Wage rates
About the employer
Neida are a contract manufacturer of precision turned and milled components, accredited to ISO9001:2015, ISO14001:2015 and IATF16949:2016.
Using over 100 machines to manufacture in excess of 250,000,000 parts per year, Neida have capacity to produce components from 0.3mm to 250mm diameter in ferrous, non-ferrous and exotic materials, with batch sizes varying from 10’s off through to millions.
Neida can support customer stock management by maintaining efficient inventory control systems within their dedicated warehouse, alongside handling supplementary operations such as optical camera verification and surface finishing processes.
Neida are the complete service provider for your turned and milled component requirements
Newcastle-under-Lyme College & Stafford College
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Newcastle-under-Lyme College & Stafford College
The Apprenticeship Hub 01782 254287 email@example.com
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.