Financial Services Administrator Apprentice VISIONARY FINANCE LIMITED
Visionary Finance are looking for an Administrator to join their professional, friendly, and dynamic team. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to move into Financial Services, build their own pathway and work with a quality employer taking advantage of the apprenticeship development programme.
Closing date: 23 May 2022
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
06 Jun 2022
17 Dec 2021
Level 3 (A level)
As a Mortgage Administrator, you will be an integral part of the team.
This role is mainly administration based as you will be dealing with email queries from a variety of Stakeholders and Clients. In order to be successful in this role, you will ensure all administration duties are performed to a high level of accuracy whilst maintaining high standards and quality.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for delivering exceptional customer service and becoming part of the customer’s journey. You will be responsible for making appropriate decisions in line with criteria, and most importantly ensuring the administration function runs smoothly to ensure the team are able to work at full potential.
Duties and responsibilities as a Mortgage Administrator:
- First point of contact for, and ownership of, a variety of calls and email queries into the business from customers, brokers and third parties
- Provide accurate information in response to what can be complex queries and enquiries, liaising as needed with appropriate colleagues
- Accurate data input on various systems, sorting and distribution of daily post, distribution of mortgage offers, archiving completed cases
- Update and maintain broker pipeline
- Coordinate and upload lender requirements to complete underwriting process
- Review and manage document checklists to ensure all paperwork is received and compliant for regulatory file checks
- Provide regular feedback to clients on the status of their mortgage application
Requirements and prospects
- Good organisation skills
- Excellent customer service skills and telephone manner
- Honesty and integrity
- Punctual, reliable, friendly with a willingness to learn
- Personal commitment
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task workload
- Ability to work to a deadline and within SLA’s
- Show the correct attitude at all times
- Attention to detail
- Liaise professionally with clients and external parties
5 GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) including maths and English.
Must meet initial assessments by the training provider if required.
- Great career opportunities for the right Apprentice upon completion
Things to consider
- Once you have submitted your application, you will be contacted to discuss your application and arrange a telephone interview if you meet our initial shortlisting criteria. Please ensure you check your phone/emails (including Spam / Junk) regularly to ensure this can take place. Failure to contact us back if correspondence is missed will result in your application being deemed unsuccessful
- Please ensure you check your application for spelling / grammar errors and correct them prior to submitting as attention to detail is very important and may affect the outcome of your application
Your application may be shared with training providers and employers as follows:
About the employer
Visionary Finance are based in London and Milton Keynes, working across the UK with access to more than 60 different lenders.
The advice we provide is completely impartial, and our continuous monitoring and research of the market enables us to recommend the most appropriate solutions to our clients financial needs.
We are a fee-free mortgage broker, and our duty is solely to you our clients, setting goals is the first step to success. Having goals gives focus and direction. That's where Visionary Finance can help.
NICHOLAS ASSOCIATES GROUP LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Nicholas Associates
Georgia Marlow 07540 716312 firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 3 Financial Services Administrator Apprenticeship Standard:
- The Financial Services Administrator apprenticeship is ideal for learners beginning an entry level role in the financial sector
- As an entry level role, this apprenticeship provides the foundation knowledge, skills, and experience for progression along a number of career paths. The qualified Apprentice will be prepared for advancement to positions including senior administrator, mortgage adviser and financial adviser roles
Key Learning Outcomes:
- A broad understanding of the financial services sector
- An understanding of the role of the appropriate regulatory bodies
- The importance of relationship building with clients and colleagues
- Understanding of processes and procedures relevant to the role
- How to develop commercial awareness
- Building skills and capabilities within an organisation
- CeMAP (UKFR) module 1 – awarded by The London Institute of Banking and Finance (LIBF)
Completion of either CeMAP module 1 or CF1 will provide a solid foundation for the learner and can lead on to progression to study in other areas.
To help prepare the apprentice for the professional qualification, Apprentices are provided with Simply Academy’s qualification resource package, alongside a structured study plan supported by a series of live revision sessions with our qualified tutors.
The Apprentice is assigned a dedicated experienced mentor to guide them through the programme. Regular scheduled interactions with the apprentice ensure they are developing the Knowledge, Skills and Behaviours required to become competent in the role.
Financial services administrator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.