Hairdressing Apprenticeship Anthony John Salons
This apprenticeship is full-time employment with training. It involves assisting with the upkeep of the salon, dealing with clients, carrying out hairdressing services and assisting colleagues. You will develop valuable practical experience by working in a salon environment. The skills you learn will help you gain a hairdressing qualification.
Closing date: 14 Jun 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
29 Jun 2022
20 Dec 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
- Shampoo clients hair
- Maintain general hygiene of the salon
- Interact with clients - meet and greet
- Assist with reception duties
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to use your own initiative
- Willing to learn
- Passion for hairdressing
- No formal qualifications are required, however, you will need to work towards achieving your Functional Skills in English and maths unless you are exempt
- Future opportunities could lead to NVQ Level 3 in hairdressing
- Become a hair stylist
- Progress to manager, tutor or salon owner through hard work dedication and determination
Things to consider
- This role requires dedication and hardwork
- You will be expected to work long hours in shift work including weekends and possibly a late night
About the employer
At Anthony John Salons we believe a career in hairdressing should be creative, exciting, and fulfilling.
The backbone of Anthony John Salons is our incredible team. Educating our team to the highest possible standard and providing all our employees with incredible avenues to grow is at the heart of all we do. If you grow, then so do we.
There are many ways you can advance your career in this industry: teaching and education; creative and editorial work; leadership and management or simply being an outstanding, busy salon hairdresser.
At Anthony John Salons, we have created an environment where your career is as important to us, as it is to you. We are committed to support you in reaching your career goals, all we ask for in return is an eagerness to learn and a desire for excellence.
At AJS we have devised the strongest and fairest commission model possible for our team. It is completely transparent and fair and means that all stylists have huge earning potential.
So whether you are new to the industry and looking to start your career, or extremely experienced and ready for the next chapter... get in touch!
Reflections Training Academy
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Reflections Academy
Sarah Wagstaff 07970460844 email@example.com
- Hair Professional level 2 standard
- Functional Skills (maths, English and ICT) if required
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
- Health and Safety and Equality and Diversity will be carried out at Reflections Training Academy based in Birmingham City Centre
- Training will take place fortnightly on a day release basis at the academy. Reflections are a work based learning provider offering high class hairdressing training
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.