Business Administration Apprentice EXETER PROPERTY MAINTENANCE LIMITED
A wonderful opportunity has arisen to become a Business Administration Apprentice for EPM, which is based in Exeter. This is an excellent opportunity to learn all aspects of an Administrative role.
Closing date: 30 May 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
03 Jun 2022
18 Dec 2021
Level 3 (A level)
As an Apprentice your duties will include:
- Prepare letters and documents
- Answer the telephone politely and efficiently
- Input data into databases
- Provide cover for the reception area which will involve greeting persons entering the organisation
- Keeping the office tidy
- Organise and evaluate responses to learner course evaluations and produce reports in Excel and Word
- Helping to prepare for exams/ Invigilating
- Setting up rooms for courses and exams
- Providing Administration support
- To deal with internal and external emails on a day-to-day basis
- To maintain filing systems
- Take minutes at meetings
- Follows all company policies and procedures
- Any other Administration duties seen fit by your supervisor
As you progress through your Apprenticeship, you will have the chance to gain new duties in different departments.
Requirements and prospects
- A good level of Customer Service Skills
- Reliable and Punctual
- Good attention to detail
- Good team player
- Good ICT Skills
- Be familiar with Microsoft Word and Excel software
- Willingness and eager to learn
- Enthusiastic and motivated
- Positive attitude
- Work well under pressure
- Career minded
- Bubbly/ outgoing personality
Good standard of education, preferably with GCSE grade C/4 or above in English and Mathematics (or equivalent).
Enhanced employability and possible progression once qualified if business allows.
About the employer
Exeter Property Maintenance is a small but very busy business located in the heart of Exeter. Offering all aspects of property maintenance from plumbing, carpentry and much more. Now looking to recruit an office apprentice to support the director of the business.
PGL TRAINING (PLUMBING) LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by P G L Construction Training
PGL Training Alberto Pitocco 01392437373 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Business and Administration
- Level 2 Functional Skill in English
- Level 2 Functional Skill in Maths
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.