Apprentice Primary Care Network Administrator Octagon Medical Practice
The role of the Administrator is to support the Primary Care Network Manager to ensure the efficient operation of the PCN, by acting as a secretary and providing support to projects.
Closing date: 06 Jun 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
13 Jun 2022
16 Dec 2021
Level 3 (A level)
- Supporting e-mail and calendar activity for PCN Manager and ensuring that all meetings and activities are diarised and minuted.
- Confirming actions are completed and overseeing action logs for the PCN.
- Supporting the Clinical Director to ensure that operational aspects of delivery are maintained and supporting the overall team to find efficiencies in working across sites for PCN delivery.
- Organising and setting up meetings at individual and Team/Function level.
- Updating Patient Administration System and other systems to support PCN Management Team.
- Updating of HR files and systems for the PCN in support of the PCN Manager. Liaising with external specialists where required by the PCN Manager.
- General administration duties and project support for all activities within the PCN.
- Supporting arrangements for updating of systems, spreadsheets and finances.
- Attending meetings and webinars as required for the role.
Requirements and prospects
- Experience of computer systems
- Good Written Communication skills
- Good Verbal Communication skills – Face to Face and telephone
- Good IT skills – Microsoft Office Word; Excel; Outlook; internet
Ability solve basis IT issues
- Smart appearance
- Speech – clear and articulate
- Manner – pleasant and professional
- Confident personality
- Motivated and enthusiastic
- Strong appreciated of customer service
- Team Player
The employer has requested,
- GCSE A*-C/9-4 or equivalent grade maths/English
- IT Qualification
For the successful candidate there may be the opportunity for a permanent position within the business.
Things to consider
This is a new role, and therefore the successful applicant has the opportunity to shape it into whatever it should be to deliver the support. Every support will be given to the right person for this role.
About the employer
Our mission is to provide high quality primary care services through an ethos of continuous learning and reflection, whilst ensuring all staff and patients are treated with dignity, honesty and respect.
City College Peterborough
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by City College Peterborough
Apprenticeships Department firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard:
- Training will be provided by City College Peterborough. Training is work-based meaning you spend the majority of time within the workplace, but will be released into college periodically if needed
- You would also work towards the Level 3 Business Administrator standard.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.