Business Administration Level 3 Apprenticeship Jonsigns Limited
Accounts assistant to supply administrative support by performing clerical tasks such as filing, handling mail, making phone calls, replying to emails and basic bookkeeping. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate.
Closing date: 30 Oct 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
01 Nov 2022
14 Dec 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Hours of Work – 40 hour Monday to Thursday 8.00 – 5.00 p.m. Friday 8.00 a.m. – 2.00 p.m.
Accounts Assistant Work Duties / Responsibilities:
- Monitoring daily communications and answering any queries
- Ensuring payments, amounts and records are correct
- Working with spreadsheets, sales and purchase ledgers
- Recording and filing cash transactions
- Controlling credit and chasing debt
- Invoice processing and filing
- Processing expense requests
- Liaising with third party providers, clients and suppliers
- Updating and maintaining procedural documentation
- Recording sale and purchase invoices in accounting software
- Entering supplier payments and customer receipts
- Scanning invoices and other documents on a daily basis
- Ad hoc administration duties
Job Title: Business Administrator Level 3 Apprentice
Requirements and prospects
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office systems
- Good keyboard skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Numerate and Literate
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work to tight timescales
- Good communication skills
- Accurate and good attention to detail
(Full training will be provided for the right candidate)
- Well presented
- Comfortable working with figures
- Reliable and punctual
- Proactive and ability to show initiative
- Ambitious and desire to develop
- Eager to learn
Maths, English and ICT, GCSE Grade 4-9 or equivalent.
Very good opportunity to develop and grow within the organisation with a good career route. The employer has a clear plan for developing this role for the right candidate.
About the employer
Jonsigns is one of the fastest growing sign companies with excellence in the design, manufacture, project management, installation and maintenance of corporate signs and images. The company is built on reputation and some of their biggest clients have been trading for over 11 years.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by LearningSkills
Alex Helm 01914338727 Apprenticeships@gateshead.gov.uk
- Maths and English to Level 2 required, if not already achieved
- Ongoing assessment by the employer and provider – for example meetings with apprentice, employer and learning provider, observations of workplace, gathering evidence
- Knowledge, Skills and Behaviour in relation to: customer service principles and practices, planning, regulation, responsibility and IT, business principles, customer communication and health and safety.
- Undertake a self-assessment in the last month of their apprenticeship to enable them to see whether they are confident that they have taken on board all aspects of the occupation
- This self-assessment must be submitted to the independent end point assessor as a source of evidence to prepare for independent End Point Assessment which will include multiple choice assessment; showcase portfolio of learning and interview; presentation of a project
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.