Administration Assistant Apprentice Portico (GB) Ltd
This will be an administrative role in the installations department for windows, working under the Installations Manager. This department is responsible for 60 to 70% of the value of turnover for the business and therefore has a lot of information to be processed.
Closing date: 30 Jun 2022
£192.40 to £380.00
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
01 Jul 2022
15 Dec 2021
Level 3 (A level)
This will be an administrative role in the installations department for windows, working under the Installations Manager.
This department is responsible for 60 to 70% of the value of turnover for the business and therefore has a lot of information to be processed.
Duties will include:
- Responsible for checking the dairy of the fitted goods, ensuring the paperwork for the works has been returned, chasing of the paperwork
- Filing electronically paperwork along with the correct delivery note and to the correct invoice number
- Taking calls and processing messages
- This position will be in an office processing a substantial amount of electronic paperwork
Position will be 8:30am to 5:00pm o’clock, driving to work would be helpful, but if relying on public transport we can adjust the hours to accommodate.
Pension after 3 months probationary. If they meet the eligibility to join.
Requirements and prospects
- Time management, must be very well organised
- Excellent computer skills, Excel, Microsoft, email
- Sage would be an advantage
- Shows initiative
GCSE English and maths or equivalent.
If the candidate is successful there will be a position after the apprenticeship a has been completed. And potential progression could come from there, as we are looking and growth over the next 5 years.
About the employer
Portico GB is a leading supplier and installer of windows, doors and conservatories to the new build industry supplying windows, doors and fitted wardrobes. We have a proven track record through 30 years of service to our clients in this dynamic area of the construction industry. This role will be based at our Head Office in Woolpit near to Bury St Edmunds. We employ around 50 people, some of whom have worked for the Company for many years.
W S TRAINING LTD.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by W S Training Ltd
Rachael Jones 07793444962 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Level 3 Business Administrator
- Full training to be provided
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.