Apprentice Hairdresser Mike Taylor Education Ltd
We are looking for someone to work in the academy as an apprentice hairdresser . We will teach you all areas of hairdressing. For the right person, there is the opportunity to secure full-time employment and progress to higher level qualifications.
Closing date: 27 May 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
28 May 2022
15 Dec 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Mike Taylor Education is looking to take on an apprentice hairdresser
We will teach you every area of hairdressing
Your duties will include:
- Helping to keeping the salon and academy clean and tidy
- Washing the clients hair
- Using excellent hygiene methods (We will give you training in this area)
- Making drinks for the clients
- Working as part of a team, directing clients to their work station
- Throughtout your apprenticeship, you will have the opportunity to work alongside the best barbers and hairdressers in the UK
Requirements and prospects
- Good people skills
- Good time keeping
- Enjoy being arond other people
- A desire to work hard
- You don't need any qualifications
- If you need help with your maths and English, we will help you to gain your functional skills
- Working as a hairdresser in one of our salons
Things to consider
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
Mike Taylor Education is one of the UKs leading Barbering colleges. We are pleased to inform you that we are now also opening a ladies academy
Mike is the head of the Great British Barbering organisation and a lead assessor for VTCT.
Emily and Mike are both qualified hairdressing assessors.
MOMENTUM TRAINING AND CONSULTANCY LTD
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by MOMENTUM TRAINING AND CONSULTANCY LTD
Emily Taylor 07557194966 firstname.lastname@example.org
Full training in all areas of hairdressing, including cutting, colouring, styling and hair up
You will study:
- NVQ level 2 Hair Professional standard
- Functional Skills if required
You will have an end point assessment, where you will demonstrate all you have learnt.
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.