Office Admin Apprentice SAMWAYS PROPERTIES LTD
Samways Properties Ltd are looking to recruit a hardworking and dedicated administrator to join their team. Could this be the role for you? Apply now!
Closing date: 10 Jun 2022
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
28 Jun 2022
14 Dec 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Day to day duties will include:
- Communicate with tenants and contractors
- Complete a project toward the apprenticeship
- Produce accurate records and documents
- Use of Microsoft office packages such as Word, Excel
- Maintain property records and files on property management software
- Understand and use internal policies â€¢ Basic understanding of business finance
- Monitor and respond to emails
- Keeping the office clean and tidy
- Processing invoices
Requirements and prospects
- Microsoft office proficient (including Excel and Word)
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Very strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Smart, personable, confident with a professional manner
- Willing to learn
A*-C/9-4 in maths and English or equivalent at GCSE desirable but not essential.
Potential opportunity for a permanent role within the company following successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Things to consider
Candidate must be able to travel to the workplace according to working hours.
About the employer
We are a lettings property management company, managing a number of properties in Derby including student and professional lets.
SAMWAYS PROPERTIES LTD
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Nottingham College
Nottingham College Apprenticeship Team
Business Administrator Standard Level 3 - https://www.instituteforapprenticeships.org/apprenticeship-standards/business-administrator-v1-0
- Functional Skills level 1/2
- Please click on the link above for more information regarding
- End Point Assessment
Level 3 (A level)