Business Administrator Apprentice Advanced Actuators LTD
An exciting new role for an apprentice to join a busy team and learn whilst working. The role will be to support the Sales & Production Teams in the maintenance of the CRM system, preparation of quotations, preparation of Sales Orders on the ERP system and general business administration support.
Closing date: 10 Oct 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
17 Oct 2022
21 Dec 2021
Level 3 (A level)
- Maintain the database of potential customers and contacts on the CRM system
- Assist the sales team in the preparation of quotations for customers.
- Keep the CRM (Sales) system up to date with feedback from customers, regional sales managers and distributors
- Assist the production team in preparing Sales Orders and entering onto the ERP (Finance & Production) system
- General Administration of other company systems and processes including an in house Project Management system.
Requirements and prospects
- Good IT skills and familiarity with MS Office
- Ability to learn new software systems and processes quickly
- Good level of numeracy and literacy
- Well presented and with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Will be interacting with customers and suppliers on the phone.
Candidates will ideally have a minimum of 4 GCSE's A-C or 9-4 Grade (or equivalent qualifications) including Maths & English
No other qualifications are required as full training will be given
From this position we see progression into a full time position in either an Internal Sales Co-Ordination role or a Production Planning role
About the employer
Advanced Actuators Ltd is a well established leading supplier of actuators, control solutions and hydraulic components. Since 1969 we have supplied a range of diverse markets, including oil & gas, power generation, nuclear, marine, and industrial marketplaces throughout the world.
We have a determined and dedicated approach to customer satisfaction through a competent and enthusiastic team which has forged a company that is both modern and aware of marketplace requirements
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Craven College
Sarah Haworth 07769 166906 firstname.lastname@example.org
This is an Advanced Apprenticeship in Business Administration and will include a combination of on and off the job training in the workplace. You will have monthly mentoring and guidance at work from a Craven College Learning & Development Advisor alongside weekly college attendance. After 18 months you will be entered to undertake an End Point Assessment, to complete your Apprenticeship.
The End Point Assessment will comprise of a Project, a Knowledge Test, an Employer Reference and a Presentation/Interview with the assessor.
More information on course content and assessment methods will be discussed at interview.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.