Nursery Cook Apprentice Humpty Dumpty Child Care Services
We are a learning organisation, that is at the forefront of improving the quality of our childcare provision. We set high standards for professional conduct and practice and aim to achieve excellence in all areas.
Closing date: 30 May 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 32.50
Possible start date
14 Jun 2022
13 Dec 2021
Level 3 (A level)
We are a learning organisation, that is at the forefront of improving the quality of our childcare provision.
We set high standards for professional conduct and practice and aim to achieve excellence in all areas.
Your duties in this role will include:
- Food preparation of everything on the menu
- General Kitchen Duties
- Learn Kitchen Hygiene and administration
- Work within a team of kitchen staff
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent Communication skills
- Able to follow instructions
- Keen to learn
- Has an interest in child nutrition and healthy eating
- Able to work on own initiative
- Willing to undertake a DBS check
- Maths and English GCSEs at grade C/4 or above or equivalents
The potential for a full-time job on completion of your apprenticeship.
Things to consider
Suitability to work in an early year's environment, ability to work as part of a team.
About the employer
Chain of Day Nurseries delivering early years care and education to children under 5.
Additional location information
SOUTH DEVON COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by South Devon College
Lenka Rowsell email@example.com
- Senior production chef Level 3 Apprenticeship
- Nutritional requirements for preparing meals for under 5
- Meeting dietary requirements, both personal & Cultural choice and allergy defined
- Ability to work as a team to meet the demands of the sector
- Food safety Level 2
Senior production chef
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.