Business Administrator Apprentice Senator Cleaning Supplies
Our client is looking to recruit a Business Administrator Apprentice to support with general office admin. They are a family owned independent business, with two branches in London and Brighton.
Closing date: 30 Jun 2022
Total hours per week: 32.50
Possible start date
12 Jul 2022
13 Jan 2022
Level 3 (A level)
- A variable role that will involve answering the telephone, taking down customer orders, taking messages, handling queries.
- The apprentice will have full product training and will be expected to see how every aspect of the business works to enable them to be able to handle a wide variety of scenarios.
- This will include warehouse visits, helping with basic account and business administration, filing.
- Also dealing with sales orders and fulfilment.
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills.
- Good telephone manner
- Good standard of literacy and numeracy
- Good attitude
- Smart, professional attitude
- GCSE English and maths minimum grade 4 / C (or equivalent)
Permanent role with potential promotion in the business.
About the employer
One Stop Shop for Professional Catering Supplies. For over 30 years Clean Wipes has been supplying and delivering catering supplies including glasses, barware, takeaway, cleaning and janitorial products to a wide range of businesses from schools and cafes to bars and restaurants throughout South East England and beyond
Next Step Apprenticeships
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Next Step Apprenticeships
Frankie Denahy 01273 063769 email@example.com
Apprentices will receive training from both their employer and from their training provider. They will meet with their Tutor/Assessor once a month either in a 1-1 meeting or workshop setting, to help them work towards the requirements of their apprenticeship.
The Apprenticeship includes:
- Working on the knowledge, behaviours and skills required for the standard and building a portfolio of work
- Working towards their End Point Assessment and practising the elements required
Apprentices must achieve an internationally recognised professional qualification in one of the following:
- Level 3 Diploma – Business Administrator
- Functional Skills
- Apprentices are required to achieve Functional Skills Level 2 in maths and English (equivalent GCSE grade C/4) before they can start their End Point Assessment
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.