Video and Media Production - Junior Content Producer Apprenticeship Mot Juice Ltd
Once upon a time we only made 1 or 2 videos per month. Now it’s a full-time operation with new video content being produced on a daily basis. Therefore, we need help from someone who really is into this media, a proper video producer role!
Closing date: 18 Jan 2022
£12,000.00 - £18,000.00
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
19 Jan 2022
13 Dec 2021
Level 3 (A level)
The role is everything video and media, so let's think about what it will include;
- Filming actual video footage
- Video editing -
- Splash screens
- Video SEO
- Social exposure
- input in script and delivery
- Creation of training videos
- Creation of promo videos
Day to day my apprentice will be doing:
Throughout the year MOT juice creates training and development modules for our users, more and more we are including video in the modules so each month we are recording and preparing these training videos
Our software like any software is sometimes overwhelming to our new users, so each month we review user issues and create video help We love a fun promo, so working with marketing to create video shorts that are engaging and get response.
Requirements and prospects
- These skills are highly desirable, however not essential for the right motivated candidate as the development will be given in the role
- For this role you will need to be experienced in the use of Adobe Premiere, Photoshop (for creating still graphics)
- Adobe After effects would be highly desirable
- You will possess a natural flair and ability for creating motion graphics and be able to demonstrate a cohesive workflow through pre-production, edit and post
- You will have knowledge of Audio manipulation such as Noise Reduction, EQ, compression and also understand Mic techniques to capture the best audio at all times as a baseline
- You will be passionate about both the ‘Art’ and the ‘Business’ of video production and be able to demonstrate your creativity whilst understanding the commercial requirements at the same time
- Your natural resting state will be Happy, Interested and Productive with a keen eye as to how other businesses are advancing and using digital marketing
- You will be eager to learn and evolve and take an interest in what others are doing in your field, you will, over time, make yourself an indispensable asset
- A-level or equivalent
- At least 5 GCSEs or equivalent grades A-C 9/4 or equivalent including English and maths
92% of our employers offer their apprenticeship a full-time job after a successful apprenticeship completion.
Ongoing employment for the right candidate if circumstances allow. (Most of our apprentices work hard, achieve their apprenticeship qualification, develop sought-after skills and are then employed on an ongoing basis after their apprenticeship).
About the employer
MOT Juice is a training and software provider to the UK Motor Trade.... but don’t be fooled by the industry! ….as when you peel back the skin MOT Juice is in reality a fast-paced rapidly expanding software developer that works with a collaborative bright-minded team in an agile environment where product evolution and industry-changing development are things we do for fun.
We daily challenge the work we did last week and continually strive to create work that is industry-leading and gains us the reverence of our peers ..yes, we are proud of what we do and we never rest on our laurels.
If you seriously have a desire to be the best at what you do and are looking for a place with advancement possibilities that you can call ‘home for the foreseeable future - then we can be an amazingly friendly and inspirational place to start.
CREATIVE PROCESS DIGITAL LTD
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by CREATIVE PROCESS DIGITAL LTD
David Everett 01273 232273 email@example.com
Level 3 Junior Content Producer
You will be trained in:
- Planning content strategies
- Developing content
- Creating and evaluating content
- Wide understanding of the media industry
- Optimising web content for to ensure high search engine rankings
- Researching ideas and concepts
- Presenting client pitches and proposals
Junior content producer
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.