Business Administration Apprentice TYNESIDE HOME IMPROVEMENTS LIMITED
Tyneside Home Improvements are a building services company based in Jarrow, and they are seeking to appoint an Apprentice in Business Administration, to provide existing customers and potential customers a positive experience which reflects the standard of the business.
Closing date: 31 May 2022
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
13 Jun 2022
09 Dec 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Reporting to the Operations & Customer Relationship Manager the successful candidate will perform the following duties:
- Answering customer enquiries via email and telephone.
- Maintaining contact with customers throughout the sales and installation process to ensure any queries or issues that they may have, are reported to the relevant managers and quickly dealt with.
- Undertake office reception duties which will include answering the telephone and re-directing calls to colleagues.
- Updating databases to reflect any contact with customers.
- Maintaining records in accordance with company working procedures.
- Providing administration support to colleagues.
- Taking customer payments.
- Assisting with the development of social media marketing tasks.
- Assisting with gathering customer reviews and content for social media and online marketing.
- Undertaking other administration duties relevant to the role.
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, requirements or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, the role may develop other responsibilities over time.
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- IT skills
- Ability to work alone and in a team
English & Maths (Grade A – C or 4 – 9)
Possibilty of full time employment on successful completion of apprenticeship.
About the employer
Tyneside Home Improvements (THI Home) has been supporting Newcastle & North East England for over 10 years with all types of home improvement projects
We are committed to providing our customers with the highest quality of service and we believe that the key to achieving this is to recruit enthusiastic, talented people with the right skills, knowledge, attitude, and behaviour.
TYNESIDE HOME IMPROVEMENTS LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Gateshead College
Emily Jefferson email@example.com
You will work towards the Level 3 Business Administrator standard with Gateshead College and functional skills Maths, English and IT, if required.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.