Business Admin / Customer Service Apprentice Talbotts Biomass Energy Systems Ltd
The Business Administration / Customer Service Apprentice is based within the support team. The apprentice will undertake a range of administrative activities that support the team working alongside the Senior Business Administrator with a view to gaining experience of different support functions.
Closing date: 05 Jun 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
13 Jun 2022
09 Dec 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Responsibilities will include:
- Answering the telephone
- Visitor management
- Assist with room bookings and hospitality during meetings
- Order stationery
- Any other general office duties required by the team
- Match and enter purchase orders/goods received
- Credit control – obtaining payment date confirmations
- Assist with raising sales invoices
Requirements and prospects
- To be computer literate and have experience of using Microsoft Office, Excel, emails and internet
- Prioritisation and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as good interpersonal skills
- Flexible and adaptable
- Good attention to detail
- Organised, efficient and methodical in approach
- A team player
- The ability to communicate and work with business colleagues
GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) including maths and English Language.
This could lead to a permanent position for the right candidate.
Things to consider
Annual holidays: 24 days including bank holidays.
About the employer
TBESL have installed and supported over 5,000 installations throughout the UK. Our ongoing research and expert engineering make us innovators in wood burning industrial boilers.
Air Plants Dust Extraction Ltd, APDEL, the parent Company is a family run business, strongly committed to safety, value and service.
Founded by Walter Smith over a century ago, APDEL enjoys a long-established relationship with the Woodworking Industry, timber, automotive and aerospace industries.
Newcastle-under-Lyme College & Stafford College
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Newcastle-under-Lyme College & Stafford College
The Apprenticeship Hub 01782 254287 firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1 Functional Skills in maths & English (where appropriate)
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.