Digital Marketer Apprentice Level 3 Blazing Ltd
Are you up to date with social media? Enjoy using IT? Would you like to learn more about advertising campaigns, on-line promotions and platforms? If this is you, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our successful team as an apprentice digital marketer.
Closing date: 21 Jun 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
24 Jul 2022
08 Dec 2021
Level 3 (A level)
- Advertising our services on the website and other online platforms
- Website SEO
- Managing and updating our social media
- Creating new social media accounts
- Creating and responding to email requests and campaigns and forums
- Promoting the company both on and off-line
- Responding to enquiries about the company’s services by phone, email and online
- Working as part of a small team
- Working independently on projects
- Contacting existing and new clients and customers
Requirements and prospects
- The ideal candidate would have excellent IT and on-line navigation skills with prior knowledge of social media, web design and search engine optimisation
- Ability to work as part of a small team
- Must have good interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be professional when representing the company
Applicants must be:
- Trustworthy, honest and reliable
- The candidate would have a willingness to be trained and developed
- Have the ability to use their own initiative
- Be well organised and able to prioritise
- Able to follow strict work codes and policies especially around client confidentiality
- Professional attitude to work
- Must have GCSE maths and English A-C / 9-4 grades or equivalent
- Desirable: IT qualification
- The successful candidate may have the opportunity to progress to full-time paid employment within the company
Things to consider
The apprenticeship will be based at the employers place of work.
Applicants must be able to travel to the employers place of work for an interview or daily if offered the post.
Applications must include GCSE grades achieved, predicted or equivalent for English and maths.
As the apprentice will be posting information to the employers website and social media, applications must be thorough and to a high standard of English.
Please check your application for spelling and grammar as those with errors will not be considered by the employer.
The candidate may be asked to work a small number of hours at the weekend to update social media etc.
About the employer
We are a leading manufacturer and supplier of Sauces, Fry Mixes, Breading, Gravy and Curry Mixes, Marinades, Glazes, Seasoning and Salts, Bakery and Cake Mixes and Protein Mixes.
We thrive on ensuring that we only manufacture and supply great products that we are proud of and put our heart and soul into developing a product range you will love.
We’re passionate about our brand, and deliver this from production to that dip into your favourite treats.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Bolton College
Kerri 01204 482036 email@example.com
Digital Marketer Apprentice Level 3 ST0122
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.