Cut & Crese Print Finishing Apprentices Graphic Packaging
Fantastic opportunity to work for Graphic Packaging International, the second largest folding carton manufacturer in Europe. You will gain all the skills, knowledge, experience and confidence necessary to become an experienced and qualified Operative and be able to operate as part of an integrated crew.
Closing date: 12 Jun 2022
Total hours per week: 36.00
Possible start date
13 Jun 2022
08 Dec 2021
Level 3 (A level)
- To develop individual skills, technical, practical and personal
- To provide a continual and effective service within the department, fulfilling key tasks as required
- To maintain good housekeeping whilst working to specific maintenance schedules and work practices
- To work effectively and efficiently as part of a cohesive team
- To successfully complete all parts of the Apprenticeship certificate.
- Optimize opportunities to learn and extend skills and knowledge under the direction of trained/qualified Operators and Managers
- Maintain regular contact with trainers, assessors/observers and Managers in respect of development progress, through regular meetings and on the job support mechanisms
- Good level of numeracy and literacy
- Highly responsible, reliable and flexible with a strong work ethic
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Accuracy and attention to details
- Full colour vision
- Effective team player
Requirements and prospects
The right candidates can develop all technicial skills on the job.
You must be an effective team player and have a flexible approach to work.
You must show reliability, quality and accuracy in your work and be highly motivated.
GCSE A* – C (9-4) Maths, English & science or equivalent qualifications.
Upon successful completion of training, you will become a fully qualified Operator at Graphic Packaging International and a permanent part of the Cut & Crease or Finishing Department.
About the employer
The largest folding carton manufacturer in the US and the second largest in Europe.
British Printing Industries Federation
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by British Printing Industries Federation
Arun Madar 07850771027 email@example.com
- Level 3 Print Technician Apprenticeship Standard - Post-Press Pathway
- Functional Skills where required
- Off the Job Training
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.