Business Admin and Commerce Apprentice Just Projectors Ltd
Just Projectors is seeking a friendly and eager to learn Business Admin and Commerce Apprentice. You’ll become an important team member assisting with all aspects of the office and will contribute to the smooth running of the business. To start your career, APPLY NOW!!!!
Closing date: 04 Jul 2022
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
05 Jul 2022
07 Dec 2021
Level 3 (A level)
- Raising orders for customer – add to Maximiser, check stock
- Improving Key Pages On The Website - looking at the key products we want to sell and adding pictures, more useful description, vamping up the pages to improve user experience using Magento
- Adding To Website Products Related – keeping on top of the related products so that they are relevant and in stock using Magento
- Banner Management - making sure all the banners on the website are up to date and say the correct price and keeping it all logged on the spreadsheet using Excel
- Website Banners - creating them in Photoshop, more call to action rather than a blank discount code. This goes hand in hand with banner management.
- Ranking on Website – putting the products in a certain order using Magento - ranking is vital to make sure we are showing products in stock on all the main pages. We don’t want someone to click on the page and 10 out of the 12 projectors are all out of stock.
- Activity Sheet Spreadsheet – reviewing all the calls/chats that the sales team have had every day to log what customers are asking for using Excel – this is to see if they are turning into sales so we have all the popular products at the right place and the right ads and banners
- Facebook campaigns - create regular advertising campaigns on Facebook - selling key product or brand awareness of our website. Monitor the effectiveness of this mode of advertising
- Mailshots - targeted mails shots on products or services
- Price Comparison - use of Price Spy and Google shopping to see if we are buying/selling at the right price. No point in getting someone to the website via good ads etc. and then losing them due to price. This will also help in decision making of stock, driving down buy prices from suppliers and help target sales people to sell what works for us. This will be done in the form of a spreadsheet.
- Google Adwords CPC (cost per click) - looking at search terms, improving quality of ads, ad extensions, getting dynamic ads sorted and display network ads.
- Google Display Ads – this is a part of AdWords CPC but needs a lot of work doing to it, creating better display ads using programmes such as Photoshop
- Google analytics - a free service that is offered by google that looks at website behaviour, what pages people looked at, how long they spent there, where they went afterwards, did they convert to a sale. This information will help us build a more user friendly website and lead to more online orders. This will require some detailed research into blogs, experimenting into solutions.
- SEO - search engine optimisation - looking at our website, adding negative keywords to optimise ads, making sure the meta title and description of important products are up to date and improve our natural listings within google.
- Hotjar – online programme that shows analytics of the website including heatmaps
- Support Services – raise proformas and quotes for the sales team and chasing orders
- Wrapping – making sure the goods are ready to be dispatched
- Cover For Staff – raising orders and invoices
Requirements and prospects
- IT Skills
- Good communication skills
- Organisational skills
- Team player
- Eager to learn
- GCSE in maths and English (9-4) / (A-C) or equivalent
Just Projectors are huge supporters of the apprenticeship scheme and they're building for the future. There is availability for progression following the successful completion of the apprenticeship to continue your career!
About the employer
Just Projectors was established in Jan 2001, to offer a Nationwide Specialist Projector and Accessories advice to customers prior to purchase ensuring that they got value for money (we always need to have keen prices) but also make sure we suggest the best solution for their needs.
Since 2001 due to our success we have been able to open more and more branches throughout the UK . We are not a shop and we cannot accept personal calls. All our goods are maintained in central secured warehouses. We do offer next day service and professional pre-sales advice.
BOOM TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Boom Training Ltd
Lilly Spake 02380004210 firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 3 Business Administrator Standard, which includes:
- Functional Skills Level 2 in maths and English if required
- Excellent Work Experience
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- You will be assigned a personal tutor to help guide you through your apprenticeship and your training will be 100% completed in the workplace
- Business Administrator Apprenticeship Certificate from the Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education (IfATE).
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.