IT Solutions Technician In4tech Ltd
We have an exciting opportunity for an Apprentice IT Technician to join our IT experts delivering support and services to local schools and business in the North- West
Closing date: 27 Oct 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
30 Oct 2022
03 Dec 2021
Level 3 (A level)
The Apprentice IT Technician will shadow our IT experts and provide technical support to:
- Maintain and support IT systems remotely and at source including hardware and software updates and installations
- Install and configure computer systems, diagnose hardware and software faults and solve technical and application problems
- Perform network health checks and identify concerns and implement solutions.
- Implement recovery management, cyber security and defence
Requirements and prospects
- Must have good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Trustworthy, honest and reliable
- The candidate would have a willingness to be trained and developed
- Have the ability to use their own initiative
- Be well organised and able to prioritise
- Able to follow strict work codes and policies especially around client confidentiality
- A keen practical interest and prior knowledge of IT systems and services
- Analytical and methodical
- Ability to work as part of a small team
- Must have GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English
- IT qualification (or equivalent) is advantageous
The successful candidate may have the opportunity to progress to full-time paid employment within the company.
Things to consider
The successful apprentice will accompany an IT technician delivering services and support at various sites. Work will be based primarily in schools and businesses in the North-West including Bolton, Bury and the surrounding areas.
This appointment is subject to the successful applicant completing a DBS check.
Applications must include GCSE achievements, predicted or equivalent for English and maths.
As this is for an advanced apprenticeship working in schools, applications must be completed thoroughly and to a high standard. Please check your application for errors in grammar and spelling.
Some assistance with travel to various sites may be provided by the employer.
About the employer
Based out of Bolton, In4Tech Ltd specialises in the education sector providing a variety of innovative and comprehensive IT solutions to the local area. We deliver quality services in the most efficient way, and our experts work collaboratively with clients to customize our offerings to their particular needs.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Bolton College
Kerri 01204 482036 email@example.com
Level 3 IT Solutions Technician apprenticeship standard.
IT solutions technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.