Sales Apprentice Renuvo Ltd
The apprentice will be at the forefront of the new sales and marketing strategy for the business. The successful candidate will work alongside Managers and Directors in all aspects of marketing and business development. This is an exciting opportunity for anyone looking to fully immerse themselves in a fast-paced and rapidly growing company.
Closing date: 28 May 2022
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
04 Jun 2022
06 Dec 2021
Level 4 (Higher national Certificate)
An excellent opportunity has been made available for an apprentice to join the team at Renovo. Developing new and existing business, the apprentice will be at the forefront of the new sales and marketing strategy for the business.
Duties will include;
- Supporting with the development of Renuvo’s marketing strategy
- Developing digital content and updating company multi-media platforms (blog writing, SEO and updating website content)
- Developing strategies to manage business pipeline that integrates with existing systems
- Generating new business and customers through face to face sales and online sales strategies
- Helping to develop the Sales and Marketing strategy for the company
- Supporting with tender writing and large-scale business development
- Developing marketing material, publications and sales pitches
- Ensuring all customers continue to have good support and contact through the sales process
Requirements and prospects
- Well organised
- Good timekeeping
- Strong attention to detail
- Committed and enthusiastic about learning
- Can work in a team
- The ideal candidate will be a team player who willing to go above and beyond for the team
- Candidates will need to have a mature attitude and be prepared to complete to the best of their ability
- We welcome applications from individuals who are dedicated to learning new skills and are commitment in becoming a key part of a wider team
GCSE Grade C/4 or equivalent qualifications in English and maths.
After completing a successful apprenticeship, it is our intention that we offer a fulltime, salaried and permanent job to the candidate. This is fully dependent on how well you perform during your apprenticeship with Renuvo.
Things to consider
Although we are based near to Tamworth, you will need to either use public transport or are able to drive to get to our offices.
Our office hours are from 8.00am to 5.00pm. Our office team will be in from 8.00am Monday to Friday.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
RENUVO is an award winning heating company that specialises in renewable energy design, installation and commissioning as well as year round repair and maintenance of gas, oil and electrical heating systems. As one of the leading low-carbon heating organisations in the Midlands, Renuvo is at the forefront of the ‘renewable revolution’ and is supporting households to reduce their carbon footprints through the installation and investment of low-carbon technologies such as Solar PV, Air Source Heat Pumps and Solar Thermal Panels.
The company grew rapidly, particularly in the social housing sector, where we secured numerous long term contracts for both domestic and commercial scale Gas service, maintenance and installation work.
Renuvo has earned numerous awards in our application of renewable energy technologies and continues to grow its reputation for offering clients impartial and practical advice on every type heating solution.
Performance Through People
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Performance Through People
The Apprenticeship works 01922 651100 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Advanced Apprenticeship in Sales Executive
- Relevant workplace training
Level 4 (Higher national Certificate)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.