Plastering Apprentice MAINTAINDIRECT.COM TORBAY LTD
This is an ideal opportunity for someone who wants to learn all aspects of the building trade, the Apprenticeship will be for Plastering and you will attend South Devon College one day a week, learning all aspects of plastering and dry lining, skimming, rendering, beading and boarding as part of the Plastering Apprenticeship.
Closing date: 20 Jun 2022
£192.40 to £380.00
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
30 Jun 2022
06 Dec 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
No one day will be the same, so this is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate, you will be based within the South Devon Area, working for a great team, who are there to support and show you how to operate in a safe and timely manner.
The Apprenticeship is a Plastering Apprenticeship, but the company covers all aspects of work as and when needed.
You will have a work trial in the first instance and from there, the Employer will ascertain your suitability for an Apprenticeship with the Company.
Great opportunity with local firm based in Torquay, undertaking every aspect of the Construction Industry.
- Your day to day duties with Maintain Direct.Com will be different every day and you will be supervised at all times
- You will work as part of the team and you will need to have good communication skills at all times
- You will be required to observe all Health and Safety regulations at all times and wear your PPE in a correct manner
The Apprenticeship is a great opportunity for someone who is keen to learn and is based locally in the Torbay area.
Requirements and prospects
- Good team working skills
- Excellent communication
- Good timekeeping
- Keen and enthusiatic
- Willing to learn
- English and maths GCSE at grade 4/C or above
- Full time position with the company on successful completion of apprenticeship
About the employer
MaintainDirect.com is a local born business based in Torquay that has been trading for over 40 years and is now planning on expanding. Maintain Direct looks after all facets of the building industry and have a fantastic track record.
SOUTH DEVON COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by South Devon College
Victoria Tapp email@example.com
Plasterer Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard:
- You will be trained in all aspects of the job and supervised at all times, either with your Employer or a fellow team member
- Training on how to wear your PPE correctly
- Training on how to behave in a safe manner whilst at work
- Training on work that will be needed to be carried out
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.