Business Administrator and Receptionist Apprentice Cranbrook Medical Practice
This is a great opportunity for an apprentice to start their career in business and reception! You’ll learn all aspects of the office and how the surgery works. APPLY NOW!
Closing date: 17 Feb 2022
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
18 Feb 2022
01 Dec 2021
Level 3 (A level)
As an Administrator your duties will change in line with the needs of the Practice. You will be supported and trained to work in all areas required to become an effective and efficient member of the team with the ability to multitask and work under pressure.
The purpose of the role is to:
- Offer general assistance to the Practice team and project a positive and friendly image to patients and other visitors, either in person or via the telephone
- Welcome, assist and direct patients in accessing the appropriate service or Healthcare Professional in a courteous, efficient and effective way.
- Handle calls and direct where necessary
- Book appointments using the IT systems
- Answer enquiries
- Undertake a variety of administrative duties to assist in the smooth running of the Practice including the provision of secretarial and clerical support to clinical staff and other members of the Practice team. (back office)
- Facilitate effective communication between patients, members of the Primary Health Care Team, Secondary Care and other associated Healthcare Agencies
- Liaise with other surgeries where necessary
Full training will be given in order to complete the above duties to the best of your ability.
Cranbrook Medical Practice cares deeply about staff training and progression.
Requirements and prospects
- Ability to work under pressure as part of a multitasking team
- Excellent computer skills and willingness to develop telephone and face to face skills
- A mature attitude and a commitment to developing skills required to become a strong member of the practice team
- Educated to GCSE, or equivalent, level in maths and English (A*-D) or (9-3)
Cranbrook Medical Practice are huge supporters of the apprenticeship scheme and they're building for the future. There is likely to be available for progression following the successful completion of the apprenticeship to continue your career in the Health and Business Sector!
About the employer
Provision of healthcare in General Practice in Exeter.
BOOM TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Boom Training Ltd
Lilly Spake 02380004210 firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 3 Business Administrator Standard, which includes:
- Functional Skills Level 2 in maths and English if required
- Excellent Work Experience
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- You will be assigned a personal tutor to help guide you through your apprenticeship and your training will be 100% completed in the workplace
- Business Administrator Apprenticeship Certificate from the Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education (IfATE).
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.