Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship Armstrongs Estate Agents
Armstrong Estates is a long established sales and letting agency with offices in North Shields and Ashington. We are looking to recruit an apprentice Lettings Negotiator to join our team.
Closing date: 30 Jun 2022
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
04 Jul 2022
01 Dec 2021
Level 3 (A level)
- Provide support to the Lettings and Property Management team as required including viewings, property inspections, check ins and check outs
- General office administration
- Dealing with progression of tenancies
- Handling renewals
- Perform Right to Rent checks
- Draw up renewal agreements and tenancy documents
- Liaise with clients and landlords
- Answering telephone calls and assisting with customer queries where possible
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Proactive and positive approach
- Ability to manage own workload, multitask and remain calm and under pressure
- Excellent organisational skills and telephone manner
- Full clean UK driving licence would be beneficial
- Good communication skills
- Reliable and punctual
- Desire to develop
- Honest and trustworthy
Maths, English and ICT, GCSE Grade 4-9 or equivalent.
Possible full time employment.
Things to consider
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
We are a vibrant independent agent specialising in residential sales and lettings. We have offices in North Shields and Ashington, however we cover all areas in the North East!
Established in 1998, Armstrong Estates has earned a praiseworthy reputation for successful lettings and within the North East, we have created a highly experienced team who have a wealth of knowledge spanning more than 80 years.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by LearningSkills
Alex Helm 0191 4338761 AlexHelm@Gateshead.Gov.UK
- Maths and English to Level 2 required, if not already achieved
- Ongoing assessment by the employer and provider - for example meetings with apprentice, employer and learning provider, observations of workplace, gathering evidence
- Knowledge, Skills and Behaviour in relation to: customer service principles and practices, planning, regulation, responsibility and IT, business principles, customer communication and health and safety
- Undertake a self-assessment in the last month of their apprenticeship to enable them to see whether they are confident that they have taken on board all aspects of the occupation. This self-assessment must be submitted to the independent end point assessor as a source of evidence to prepare for independent End Point Assessment which will include multiple choice assessment; showcase portfolio of learning and interview, presentation of a project
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.