Plumbing and Domestic Heating Technician Apprentice Airco
As an Apprentice Heating and Plumbing Engineer you will be responsible for supporting experienced Engineers install, service, maintain and repair Heating and Plumbing equipment within various working environments. You will learn a trade that is in high demand for the foreseeable future.
Closing date: 26 May 2022
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
09 Jun 2022
30 Nov 2021
Level 3 (A level)
- Provide reasonable assistance to the assigned Engineer
- Adhere to all Company Health & Safety regulations & instructions
- Proactively complete all mandatory Health & Safety training
- Develop knowledge and skills on a wide range of Heating and Plumbing technology
- Engage with colleagues and clients if/when necessary
- Attend college on a block release basis, undertaking the Plumbing and Domestic Heating Technician L3 (SCC) Standard
- Travel around the country
- Learn a trade that is in high demand for the foreseeable future
Requirements and prospects
- Mechanically minded
- The ability to follow instructions
- Careful considered approach
- Enable all to work safely
- Individuals who have the ability to manage their time, the ability to balance college requirements with workplace requirements
- Use your initiative to carry out independent learning, enhancing your technical knowledge
- Individuals with a ‘can do’ attitude and the ability to use their initiative
- Highly motivated individual who have a hunger to learn and a desire to succeed
- Polite professional individual who can engage constructively with various stakeholders
- Individual who is flexible
- Balance the needs of the business and your training requirements by ensuring you manage your time to complete all college requirements on time
5 GCSE’s at grade C/4 or above including Maths & English.
Successful completion of the apprenticeship could lead to a higher-level apprenticeship or full-time employment for the right candidate.
Things to consider
- You must be able to travel to and from work and college
- For Health & Safety reasons you must be over 18
- You must be able to drive with a full driving license due to nature of the role
- You must be comfortable working away during the week
- You will be required to work long hours
- We are looking for apprentices to be located near the Hull
About the employer
Airco are a highly respected and established HVAC Contractor based in Hull. Our portfolio encompasses a full range of refrigeration and air conditioning, from complex process cooling solutions to heat pumps, from mobile units to full comfort cooling designs. In short, we design, supply, install, commission, service and maintain the full range of equipment, from all the leading manufacturers to blue chip clients.
DN COLLEGES GROUP
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by North Lindsey College
Stephen Baker firstname.lastname@example.org
Plumbing and domestic heating technician level 3.
All necessary training provided.
Plumbing and domestic heating technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.