Level 2 Hairdressing Apprentice Studio 23 Hair Design&Beauty
As an apprentice you will receive training in all aspects of hairdressing and will assist the stylists in the day to day running of the salon. You will work towards a Level 2 Hair Professional apprenticeship standard.
Closing date: 31 Aug 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
01 Sep 2022
29 Nov 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
The apprentice will be expected to:
- Meet and greet clients
- Assisting stylists
- Reception duties
- Cleaning duties
The stylists will expect you to work closely alongside them observing assisting with colouring, shampooing, and blow-drying.
- Providing outstanding customer service to clients in the salon
- Performing reception duties
- Shampoo and conditioning client’s hair
- Shadowing the senior stylist
- Maintaining salon health and safety - including maintaining and cleaning the salon
- Performing hair colouring to clients
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- Able to use your own initiative
- Good time keeping
- Smart appearance
- Team player
- GCSE Maths and English A*-C / 9-4
- Will need to pass an initial assessment at Blackburn College
Progression onto a Level 3 Hairdressing apprenticeship.
Things to consider
- There may be at least one late night per week and Saturday work
- Please note that the closing date for this vacancy is at the employers’ discretion and is subject to change. If this vacancy has been filled, we will endeavour to support you in finding alternative vacancies
About the employer
Hairdressing Salon based in the town of Great Harwood.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Blackburn College
Apprenticeship Team 01254 292500 email@example.com
Level 2 Hair Professional apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Diploma for Hair Professionals (Hairdressing)
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.