Hospitality Team Member Apprentice RIVERVIEW BAKERY LTD
The apprentice will be part of the front of house team led by a senior member of the staff. Daily duties will include food and beverage service, housekeeping, guest services, ‘reception’, reservations, opening and closing procedures (e.g., cleaning), food production, record keeping and adhering to health, safety and hygiene requirements.
Closing date: 31 Jan 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
07 Feb 2022
29 Nov 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
We offer you the warmest of welcome with excellent staff at the Riverview Bakery, situated in the beautiful village of Blackhall Mill. The Bakery is in an idyllic setting, so relax and enjoy next to the River, sit outside and enjoy our beautifully prepared patisseries or a Menu of choice which is sure to please. The apprentice will be part of the front of house team led by a senior member of the staff.
Daily duties will include:
- Food and beverage service
- Guest services
- Opening and closing procedures
- Food production
- Record keeping and adhering to health, safety and hygiene requirements
Requirements and prospects
- An understanding of what hospitality means
- An appreciation of the importance of personal behaviours and their impact on hospitality
- An understanding of the hospitality sector
- An appreciation of customer needs and expectations
- A recognition of food and beverages and associated service styles
- The ability to perform basic food processing tasks
- Know how to clean and maintain a variety of areas
- Team player
- Attention to detail
- Attention to appearance
- Able to work under pressure
- Able to take instruction under pressure
- Good communicator
A - D GCSE grades or equivalent.
- To become fully qualified as a Hospitality Team Member
- To become a specialist in a key hospitality area
- The opportunity for a full time role for the right candidate
Things to consider
- Location of the employer
- Ability to travel between work and home
- The times of day you will be expected to work
About the employer
We offer you the warmest of welcome with excellent staff at the Riverview Bakery, situated in the beautiful village of Blackhall Mill. The Bakery is in an idyllic setting, relax and enjoy next to the River, so sit outside and enjoy our beautifully prepared patisseries or a Menu of choice which is sure to please.
RIVERVIEW BAKERY LTD
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Derwentside College
Apprenticeship Recruitment Team 01207 585914 firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 2 Hospitality Team Member
Hospitality team member
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.