Production Chef Apprentice RIVERVIEW BAKERY LTD
Riverview Bakery are delighted to offer an opportunity for 2 additional members to join their team. We are looking for 2 Production Chefs, one to work in Patisserie and one to join the Chef’s kitchen. We are looking for 2 Apprentices who have a passion for food and to work at our outstanding Bakery and Cafe.
Closing date: 31 Jan 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
07 Feb 2022
29 Nov 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Riverview Bakery are delighted to offer an opportunity for 2 additional members to join their team. We are looking for 2 Production Chefs, one to work in Patisserie and one to join the Chef’s kitchen. We are looking for 2 Apprentices who have a passion for food and to work at our outstanding Bakery and Cafe situated in the beautiful hamlet of Blackhall Mill.
- Assisting in the preparation and cooking of meals
- Ensuring all food is stored correctly and temperature / delivery checks are completed
- Adhering to all company procedures in line with Health and Safety
- Adhering to Knife Drill and equipment procedures
- Maintaining the personal equipment to fulfil your job role
- Assisting in the smooth running of the kitchen
- Contributing to effective teamwork and supporting colleagues
Requirements and prospects
- The ability to work effectively as part of a small team and work well on your own initiative
- Excellent verbal and listening skills
- Flair and ambition
- Good understanding of a kitchen
- Experience of Home-baking
- Use of Kitchen equipment
- Methodical and organised
- Flexible approach
- Passion for food and catering
- Stay calm under pressure
- Professional approach
- Good timekeeping
- High standards of cleanliness
GCSE grades A - D in English and Maths (or the equivalent) preferred.
- To become fully qualified
- Position available after training if successful
Things to consider
About the employer
We offer you the warmest of welcome with excellent staff at the Riverview Bakery, situated in the beautiful village of Blackhall Mill. The Bakery is in an idyllic setting so relax and enjoy next to the River. Sit outside and enjoy our beautifully prepared patisseries or a Menu of choice which is sure to please.
RIVERVIEW BAKERY LTD
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Derwentside College
Apprenticeship Recruitment Team 01207 585914 firstname.lastname@example.org
Production Chef Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.