Business Administrator Apprentice Allder Group Glass & Locks
An interesting and varied administration role that will be a great introduction into a fast-paced business that communicates with your typical ‘Joe Bloggs’ but also high-profile clients like Porsche, Google and BMW.
Closing date: 17 Feb 2022
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
18 Feb 2022
30 Nov 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Help support the office with everyday admin tasks and assist with the smooth running of the business. We are hoping to find someone who is happy to take on their own tasks and not afraid to have an input with ideas.
Duties will include:
- Administrative support to office
- Take charge of social media posts and activity
- Answer enquiries and/or directing calls
- Organise sales/customer data (using IT systems)
- Send out mailshots to attract new business
- Raise up jobs on bespoke system (creating job notes)
- Order materials to the warehouse
- Talk to suppliers
- Other general admin duties when required
- Some customer facing duties
- Assist management when required
Full training will be given in order to complete the above duties.
Allder Group are great supporters of the apprenticeship scheme and they care deeply about training and career progression.
Requirements and prospects
- Good telephone and communication skills
- Someone who can multi-task and prioritise workload
- Word and Excel are advantageous but not essential
- Attention to detail
- Punctual, reliable, confident individual
- Someone who doesn’t take themselves too seriously as we are a light-hearted, relaxed office who enjoy a bit of a laugh over a cup of tea to break up the busy day
- Ideally, 9-4/A*-C in maths and English but not a dealbreaker (GCSE (A*-C/9-4 or equivalent)
- We will accept 3/D students or equivalent
Allder Group are huge supporters of the apprenticeship scheme and they're building for the future. There is availability for progression following the successful completion of the apprenticeship to continue your career in the construction and business Sector! A full-time position after the apprenticeship is likely to have a salary of £16k- £18k.
About the employer
Glazing, locks and other facility management for both domestic and high-profile commercial companies.
BOOM TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Boom Training Ltd
Lilly Spake 02380004210 email@example.com
Level 3 Business Administrator Standard, which includes:
- Functional Skills Level 2 in maths and English if required
- Excellent Work Experience
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- You will be assigned a personal tutor to help guide you through your apprenticeship and your training will be 100% completed in the workplace
- Business Administrator Apprenticeship Certificate from the Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education (IfATE)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.