Digital Marketing Apprentice Sunderland Care and Support Limited
To support the Sunderland Care and Support Communications Team to build digital communications and marketing strategies which best support the vital services SCAS provides to customers. To support the development and delivery of communications strategies and campaigns which showcase work across the company.
Closing date: 31 Jul 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
15 Sep 2022
26 Nov 2021
Level 3 (A level)
- To work within a supportive learning environment, to develop the necessary skills and knowledge to become an effective Digital Communicator
- To work within the wider communications team and alongside colleagues in other teams across the company and externally.
- To develop a good understanding of the digital communications and social media landscape.
- To analyse and contribute information on the digital environment to inform the planning and delivery of campaigns across a selection of digital platforms including our website, social media and internal communications.
- To update and monitor key digital channels, including our social media accounts and website.
- To assist in the organisation and promotion of key events and visits.
- To review, monitor and analyse online activity and provide recommendations and insight to others.
- To understand and create basic analytical dashboards using appropriate digital tools.
- To produce reports using automated software or standard templates to meet data management and monitoring requirements.
- To promote and champion a positive organisation-wide culture that reflects the Company’s values.
- To offer excellent customer service during any contact with external or internal customers.
- To ensure that data collection complies with all company regulatory and policy guidelines.
- To participate fully in the apprenticeship study arrangements and assessments in the timescales required
- To complete all mandatory training as required by the Sunderland Care and Support Training Strategy
Requirements and prospects
- Fun, creative and inspiring outlook with the ability to engage on a variety of topics.
- Clear understanding and interest in digital media and social media platforms and how to utilise them effectively.
- Ability to creatively and proactively identify new ideas and opportunities for engaging content.
- Willingness and determination to learn.
- Excellent computer literacy.
- Ability to communicate and to present information clearly and concisely both verbal and written, with good attention to detail.
- Positive attitude towards teamwork and able to work as part of a team.
- Commitment to completing the apprenticeship within the specified timescales and obtaining a qualification.
- Understanding of all the major digital and social media platforms.
- Understanding of the main components of digital and social media strategies.
- Understanding of basic marketing principles.
- Knowledge and understanding of Data Protection and Confidentiality
- Knowledge and understanding of Health and Safety at work
- Knowledge and understanding of Equality and Diversity in the workplace
- A positive can-do attitude, and ability to work using your own initiative and to tight deadlines
- Ability to deal professionally with staff and students in person, by phone or by correspondence
GCSE Maths, English and ICT at 9-4 or A* - C or equivalent.
You will then be eligible to apply for vacant positions with Sunderland Care and Support.
Things to consider
You may occasionally be required to work outside of normal hours but will be given the equivalent time off in lieu.
You will occasionally have to travel to other college sites throughout the North East area.
About the employer
Sunderland Care and Support aims to give advice and support to people who may need help because of their age, an illness, a disability or learning difficulty. It enables people to live as independently as possible at home or in the community.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by City of Sunderland College
Digital Markerter Standard
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.