Level 2 Hair Professional Apprentice LOWDHAM SALON LIMITED
Enthusiastic individual required to join the team to learn the skills of hairdressing in a busy salon. Could this be the role for you? Apply today!
Closing date: 25 Jun 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
28 Jun 2022
26 Nov 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Day to day duties will include:
- Maintain the cleanliness of the salon throughout the day
- Preparing clients for their services
- Shampoo, condition and rinse hair
- Reception duties such as answering telephone calls and making appointments
- Colouring, styling and cutting the hair
- Assisting and observing the stylists to gain knowledge on the different techniques
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Be willing and able to follow instructions from others
- Passion for hairdressing
- Polite and well-mannered on the telephone and in person
- Well presented at all times
No formal qualifications required.
To progress onto further qualifications in the salon.
About the employer
Modern, busy salon based in the village of Lowdham with a good client base. Our team brings a wealth of colouring, styling and cutting experience to the salon. Our stylist will help you achieve the look you want.
LOWDHAM SALON LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by NHTA Limited.
- Practical and Theory training at our City Centre Academy
- Level 2 Hair Professional
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities
- Functional Skills English and maths if applicable
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.