Commis Chef Apprentice TERRA FIRMA LIMITED
Greens of Padstow are offering an exciting opportunity to join their team as a Commis Chef Apprentice. You will learn valuable skills and knowledge and gain an insight into the industry.
Closing date: 10 Jun 2022
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
07 Sep 2022
26 Nov 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Daily duties will include but are not limited to:
- General food preparation
- Assisting with service
- Tidying and organising
- Stick control
- Food rotation
- Kitchen organisation
- Safer Food, Better Business
- Allergens and dietary requirements
Requirements and prospects
- To be able to follow instructions
- Good time management skills
- Clean and tidy worker
- Friendly attitude
- Willingness to learn
- Passion for the industry
- Able to use own initiative
- Problem solver
- Team player
- Sense of humour
GCSE Grade C/4 or above in maths and English is desirable.
There is the opportunity of a permanent role upon successful completion of the full apprenticeship.
Things to consider
- Due to the nature of the role, no two days will be the same
- Own transport is preferred due to the varied shifts and rural village location
- Pressure of the role will increase during high season
- You will be required to attend Cornwall College St Austell on a weekly basis to support with the apprenticeship training
About the employer
A restaurant, mini-golf garden and viewing spot. Where more space does not mean more tables, where family memories are made, and where glorious views are discovered, time and time again.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Cornwall College Business
Chelsea Cooke 01209 616452
You will be working towards a Level 2 Commis Chef Apprenticeship standard.
You will receive support from an assessor and an apprenticeship advisor.
You will be required to attend Cornwall College St Austell on a weekly basis as part of the apprenticeship training.
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.