Recruitment Resourcer Apprentice MOVEMENT PROFESSIONAL SEARCH LTD
We are a high-energy, modern, and innovative company that provides top-quality services to large-scale global companies all over the world. We are looking for a Trainee Recruitment Resourcer/Delivery Consultant to join the team here at Movement on a permanent basis.
Closing date: 14 Jun 2022
£14,000.00 - £18,000.00
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
21 Jun 2022
26 Nov 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
- Proactively communicating with all consultants and management to stay on top of existing talent demands
- Receiving job specs and liaising with the client's
- Advertising vacancies and managing candidate responses
- Actively resourcing suitable candidates for live vacancies via multiple searches methods - Phone, email, database, advertisement, networking, referral, and events
- Overseeing and actively driving the entire hiring process pushing clients and candidates along on steps from CV search, interview, offer, and placement
- Create strategies and find unique ways to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, and sourcing campaigns
- Work closely with Recruiters and Hiring Managers to deeply understand the requirements of the role, function, and how it fits into the organisation
- Building expert knowledge in the markets we operate in
Requirements and prospects
- Strong Communication Skills
- GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English
- Opportunity for progression into a full time role upon completion of the apprenticeship
About the employer
Movement Professional Search Ltd is a new and innovative professional search and talent acquisition consultancy specialising in the Digital, Big Data & Analytics, Enterprise Cloud, and ERP/IT sectors.
Attention to detail where it matters is what sets us apart. Our delicate client interaction approach, intelligent, thorough and simple hiring process paired with exceptional industry knowledge and genuine passion for what we do, makes a critical difference to the service we provide.
THE RECALVI ENTERPRISE LTD
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by THE RECALVI ENTERPRISE LTD
- Recruitment Resourcer Level 2 Standard
- Functional Skills in maths and English (If required)
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.