Administration Apprentice CHURCHILL CONTRACT SERVICES LIMITED
Churchill Services are looking for a confident individual with excellent organisational skills to join their busy team. Churchill Services pride themselves in delivering the highest standard of work at all times. The successful candidate will work towards a Level 3 Apprenticeship in Business Administration.
Closing date: 23 Jan 2022
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
30 Jan 2022
24 Nov 2021
Level 3 (A level)
We are searching for a Business Administration Apprentice based out of our Gateshead Office, to support our regional operational teams. You’ll need attention to detail and excellent organisational skills, with the ability to work effectively in a team. This is a Full Time Position, Monday - Friday on a fixed term placement leading to a permanent role on successful completion of the Apprenticeship.
As a Business Administration Apprentice, you will be responsible for:
- To work as part of the administration team to assist in the efficient and effective operation of the regions
- Arranging UK travel, including trains hotels, managing itineraries and booking meetings
- Dealing with post and deliveries
- Ordering stationary
- Ability to take on individual project work and demonstrate initiative
- Ensuring actions and information requests are followed up appropriately
- Building and maintaining excellent relationships and communications with a multitude of contacts and stakeholders, internally and externally
- Editing, formatting and printing documentation and distributing to relevant parties
- Updating internal systems and databases
- Collate monthly KPI reports
- Create PowerPoint presentations on behalf of management team
- Supporting the Business Support team with department queries and administrative tasks
Requirements and prospects
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Working at a fast pace
- Team player
- Ability to effectively use Word, Excel PowerPoint
- High level of attention to detail and time management skills
- Able to work and deliver under your own initiative
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Able to liaise and build relationships with people at all levels
- Flexible in approach and ‘can do’ attitude
- Ability to work in an organisation that is undergoing change due to development and growth
Grace C/4 or equivalent in Maths and English.
Potential employment available upon completion of the apprenticeship.
Things to consider
- This vacancy is to start immediately therefore you must be available to start before applying. The closing date, interview date and start date are subject to change. This vacancy may close early if sufficient applications are received. Please ensure you apply early to avoid disappointment. Individuals are able to undertake an apprenticeship at a higher level than a qualification they currently hold, including any previously completed apprenticeships
- Individuals can also undertake an apprenticeship at the same level, or lower level than a qualification they already hold as long as the new apprenticeship allows for new skills to be acquired and the content of the training is materially different from any previous qualification or apprenticeship
- For example, if you already have a Level 4 qualification you still may be able to complete an apprenticeship at any level providing you meet the eligibility criteria and are learning substantive new skills
- Please note; if you have been progressed, you will be contacted to complete a telephone interview. Please expect to receive a call from us within 5 working days. Applicants must go through this telephone procedure for your application to be progressed
- Please be aware that as Northern Skills Group provide a recruitment matching service, we will also consider you for roles which pay the Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage.
- The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £4.30 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
- Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year. The minimum wage rates are £6.56 an hour for 18-20 year olds, £8.36 for anyone aged 21-22 and £8.91 for anyone aged 23 and over
- Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week)
About the employer
As a group of expert businesses within the FM and compliance industries, we have the ability and freedom to operate in a way that always delivers the right results for our customers. Each sector leading business in the group - cleaning, security, catering, and environmental - has its own core purpose to improve the environments it delivers in, all contributing to our principal philosophy of doing the right thing.
CHURCHILL CONTRACT SERVICES LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Northern Skills Group
Kaitlyn Potton 01642 333734 KE.Potton@mbro.ac.uk
- Level 3 qualification in Business Administration
- Technical Certificate
- Functional Skills in Maths, English and ICT (where required)
- Day release class
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.