Office Administration Assistant Apprentice SAHOTA AND SAHOTA LIMITED
This is an exciting opportunity to join a property company in Leicester City as the branch Business Apprentice. This role will be very busy and sometimes demanding, so good organisational and communication skills are a must.
Closing date: 18 May 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
22 May 2022
24 Nov 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Main purpose of job:
- Process all incoming telephone calls without delay
- Receive and process all clients and other visitors to the firm in a helpful, friendly and professional manner
- To provide cost effective administrative and secretarial support to fee earners in the team
- In the above respects, there is a high degree of responsibility to project the image and ethos of the firm at all times. This will include, but will not be limited to, the main responsibilities given below
- Answering telephone and deal with routine enquiries
- Greeting clients
- Managing the reception area
- Assisting with archiving
- Scanning/photocopying legal files
- Assisting with opening/closing files on case management system
- Typing to include audiotyping
- Collecting, scanning, logging post and distributing where necessary
- Assisting in the preparation of legal documents
- Use of case management system
- General office duties
- Faxing, photocopying and filing
Requirements and prospects
- Must have excellent organisational skills
- Able to work in a very fast paced environment
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Computer literacy skills
- Good communication skills, written and verbally
- Good telephone manner
- Positive at all times
- 'Can-do', positive attitude
- Enjoys supporting a team
- Sociable/friendly and polite
- Well presented
- Hardworking and dedicated
- Willing to learn
- Minimum GCSEs (or equivalent) grade C/4 or above in English and maths
Sahota & Sahota Solicitors is offering a great opportunity for someone who wishes to work their way up in the business, with a view for a full-time position at the end/completion of their apprenticeship and further qualifications to suit the career pathway.
About the employer
This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated apprentice to support our team in a range of administrative duties. We are looking for a friendly, outgoing individual with a strong work ethic. We do not expect you to have previous experience in the industry, this is something you will gain while on the job.
Sahota & Sahota Solicitors is a client focused legal firm with your interests in mind every step of the way. Our clients are at the heart of everything that we do. Our solicitors’ have a reputation for integrity, independence and tenacity, particularly with the most challenging of cases. Our solicitors are experts in their fields, so you can be confident that your case is in good hands no matter how straight forward or complex. We focus on efficient, well-structured advice to ensure all clients get great value for money and the best chance of success.
We pride ourselves on our representation and that ‘go the extra mile’ attitude whether it be representing you at 3.00am at the police station, putting together your visa renewal application hours before the deadline or getting your case listed before the family courts for an emergency application. We are proactive and will never compromise on the quality of our work.
Legal matters are often confusing and the outcomes can deeply affect your life. It’s important that you have a clear understanding of what is going on and what your options are so that you can make the best decision for yourself.
HEART OF ENGLAND TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Heart of England Training Ltd
Emma Stead 01788 820132 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Level 3 Business Administration Standard
- Functional Skills - maths/English - if required
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.