Business Administrator Apprenticeship PIHU ENERGY SAVINGS LIMITED
This is a fantastic opportunity to join PIHU Energy as Office Administrator, undertaking a range of administrative duties within a specialist energy supply firm.
Closing date: 28 Oct 2022
£220.00 - £250.00
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
31 Oct 2022
23 Nov 2021
Level 3 (A level)
The apprentice administrator will be exposed to a range of duties within a specialist construction contractor working on projects up to 10M in value.
Their duties will include the following:
- Compliance documentation - the apprentice will support in preparing health and safety, quality and environmental documentation to submit to clients and will also update non-conformances to assist in maintaining the Company’s ISO 9001 certification
- Executive support - the apprentice administrator will assist with the directors in providing administrative assistance in carry out high level tasks
- Business development - the administrator will provide support for business development including assisting in tendering for new construction contracts, preparing samples and arranging meetings with clients and stakeholders to ensure a successful bid
Requirements and prospects
- Attention to detail
- Effective time management
- Good teamworking skills
- Desire to learn
- Ability to use initiative
- Good organisational abilities
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Positive attitude
- Desire to be successful under all circumstances
- Hard working
- Professional demeanour
- GCSE or equivalent A*- D or 9 - 3
- Possibility of a employment contract
About the employer
We are independent Commercial Energy Consultants with rich experience in the energy market. At PIHU Energy we offer a bespoke service to help your business needs and demands no matter how big or small your company is.
PIHU Energy understands whether you are newly establishing your business or have been running for many years reducing cost is very important factor.
Our experienced consultants have a portfolio of leading market suppliers to provide you with the best tariffs and impartial advice available.
IXION HOLDINGS (CONTRACTS) LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Ixion Holdings (Contracts) Limited
Asma Jabeen 07518904991 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ixion Holdings will provide the Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
- Ixion Holdings will complete functional skills where necessary
- Ixion Holdings will ensure Health & Safety, and Equality & Diversity
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.