Design Business Administrator Apprentice Fencehouses Truss Company Limited
This is a new and exciting vacancy to join a fast growing local company in the Timber Engineering Sector. Fencehouse specialise in the manufacture and installation of roof trusses, open web joists and timber frame houses. Applicants will be given a structured program and the opportunity to learn and develop a career with the business.
Closing date: 31 Jan 2022
Total hours per week: 38.50
Possible start date
01 Feb 2022
23 Nov 2021
Level 3 (A level)
As a business administration apprentice, you will support staff by carrying out administrative tasks to ensure that everyone in the business is able to flourish in their working environment and complete their job as efficiently as possible. In this role you will have the exciting opportunity to work across all departments and gather knowledge in all aspects of the business, which opens the opportunity for progression within Fencehouse Truss Company Ltd.
Duties will include:
- Learning and understanding the systems that we use as a business
- Assisting senior designers with administrative tasks such as printing, generating CNC information etc.
- Becoming competent in the processes involved with Fencehouse
- With full guided training, opportunity to learn the design process and software in key business areas
- Answering Phone calls and dealing with clients
- Administrative tasks related to purchasing
- Distributing internal documentation
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent organisational skills
- Able to communicate well with senior members of staff
- Strong Literacy and ICT skills
- Adaptable and able to respond well to direction
- A strong desire to learn and grow with the company
- Confident and friendly
- Hardworking and able to work on multiple projects
- Positive and enthusiastic
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Respect and able to always uphold confidentiality
- GCSEs at grades A*-C / 9-4 (or equivalent) in maths and English
- Excellent career prospects in a thriving industry
- Opportunities to develop and progress will be given based on competency and desire to learn rather than age and experience
About the employer
Fencehouse truss company are an independent manufacturer of roof trusses, open web joists and timber frame kits to a range of clients across the North East of England, Yorkshire and the North West. Having become one of the most reputable manufacturers in the industry, our aim is continued growth and improvement on efficiency in all key areas.
SPRINGBOARD SUNDERLAND TRUST
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Springboard Sunderland Trust
Jessica Allcock 0191 515 5300 email@example.com
- You will work towards achieveing a Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard qualification
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.