Hair Professional Apprentice Sheila Kent
Our client is looking for a bright and enthusiastic individual to join their team as an apprentice hairdresser and learn everything there is to know about working in a busy, successful salon. Is this the role you have been looking for? Apply now!
Closing date: 26 May 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
30 May 2022
23 Nov 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Duties will include (but not limited to):
- Washing and drying hair
- Booking appointments
- Greeting clients
- Making drinks
- Cleaning salon
Learning other skills including:
- Carrying out services
- Creatively cutting hair
- Colouring hair
- Colour correction
Requirements and prospects
- Willing to work flexible hours to meet the demands of the salon
The Salon is looking for someone who is:
- Determined and passionate about starting their career as a hairdresser
- Good timekeeping
No formal qualifications required.
Progression onto a Level 3 qualification.
Things to consider
This type of work can be physically demanding and requires long periods of activity.
About the employer
A stylish hair and beauty salon in Bilborough, providing various hairdressing services and beauty treatments.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by NHTA Limited.
- Practical and Theory from our fully qualified tutors
- Level 2 Professional Hairdressing
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Functional Skills English and maths (if applicable)
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.