Support Engineer Apprentice PANAEPOS LIMITED
PanaEpos has had a busy year and have had a record amount of new customers joining us, we want to make sure that we maintain our industry leading reputation for support. So, we are on the hunt for an office based Support Engineer to join our award winning team.
Closing date: 25 Jun 2022
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
28 Jun 2022
23 Nov 2021
Level 3 (A level)
The role will include:
- Answering support calls
- Problem solving
- Writing EPoS programs
- Eventually delivering systems training to customers
- PanaEpos offers a great working environment with a team atmosphere
Any other duties as required.
Requirements and prospects
- The right person will have a great telephone manner, show a willingness to learn and self develop with great organisational skills
- Previous programming experience is not essential, however experience of using or administration of an EPoS till system would be an advantage
- Training will be provided
- We are looking for hardworking individuals with the thirst for knowledge
- 5 GCSE Grades A-C/9-4 including maths and English
Permanent position for the right candidate.
About the employer
PanaEpos resells, installs and supports IT mainly throughout the Hospitality and Food Retail sector. Specialising in EPOS, PanaEpos also offers a range of products including CCTV, WiFi, Networking and Access Control Systems. The business operated mostly in the East Anglia region but recently has found itself spread more nationally including Southern Ireland.
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Babington Business College
Amrit Chahal 07976188072 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Level 3 IT Solutions Technician Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required
IT solutions technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.