Admin and Reception Apprentice BENJAMIN LAW COMPANY LIMITED
Looking for someone to join our team, with great people skills and professional attitude.
Closing date: 29 May 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
06 Jun 2022
23 Nov 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Due to the nature of the environment, which is a law firm, the role would comprise of dealing with:
- Clients and new matter enquiries.
- Incoming calls and taking clear messages.
- Scanning, copying and faxing.
- Drafting letters – Template and guidance will be provided
- Completing online and company software forms- training and assistance will be provided
- Post: collection from reception area of building each morning and arranging postage end of the day ready for delivery.
- Record keeping on excel sheet
Requirements and prospects
- Good computer skills Word & Excel
- Answering calls
- Good communication skills.
- Professional, punctual and polite.
- English and Maths Level 2 or equivalent
Dependent upon the learning attitude – the Candidate could be
offered permanent position on completion of apprenticeship.
Things to consider
F2F interview after application
A day’s trail first
About the employer
Law firm that specialises in: civil litigation, immigration, family, commercial leases, residential property and commercial property.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Pier Training Shop
Mahbin Fatima 07306485722 email@example.com
Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard
- 2 Units of the Business Administrator level 3 Diploma:
- Deliver a presentation
- Participate in a project
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths
- Level 2 Functional Skills in English
- End Point Assessment
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.