Apprentice Security Engineer RDS FIRE AND SECURITY LTD
Assisting experienced engineers in the installation, commission, maintenance and service of a variety of security systems including CCTV, Access Control and Intruder Alarm.
Closing date: 01 Jun 2022
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
02 Jun 2022
22 Nov 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Duties will include:
- Assisting experienced engineers in the installation, commission, maintenance and service of a variety of security systems including CCTV, Access Control and Intruder Alarm
- Accurate completion of timesheets and submission of job reports on the company’s job management system
- Working in line with the company values (honesty, integrity, safety) to deliver a 5 star customer experience
Requirements and prospects
- Good IT skills
- Communication skills
- Organisational skills
- Positive, self motivated, proactive, well organised individual
- Ability to work well under pressure to rapidly changing circumstances
- Desire to learn, get involved and continually looking to improve knowledge
- Good communication skills with ability to build successful working relationships with customers and colleagues
- UK Full driving licence or working towards (depending on area)
- GCSE maths & English C/4 or above
- Full time employment with benefits and progression in the business
About the employer
We offer our customers something extra, something over and above a conscientious and professional service. We are passionate about quality and a fantastic customer experience. Project managers can expect three things from RDS Security Systems:
- Honesty and integrity. We’ll NEVER let you down!
- Delivery. The highest standard of work. Completed on time too!
- Safety. Everyone gets home in one piece.
SKILLS FOR SECURITY LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Skills for Security Ltd
Fire Emergency and Security Systems Technician Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard:
- Training will be provided alongside our engineers and any specific training courses required for the business
- Relevant PPE and health and safety training will be provided
Fire emergency and security systems technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.