Administrative Assistant Apprenticeship Thompson A V C Ltd
To assist with the varied administrative tasks attached to a busy support desk function. Answering the phone, closing down jobs, chasing parts and booking jobs in with clients.
Closing date: 24 Jul 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
01 Aug 2022
22 Nov 2021
Level 3 (A level)
- To assist with the varied administrative tasks attached to a busy support desk function
- Answering the phone
- Closing down jobs
- Chasing parts
- Booking jobs in with clients
- Monitoring an ‘in house’ ticketing system
- Learning to schedule engineer jobs around the country
Requirements and prospects
- Good attendance record
- Accuracy to detail
- Common sense
- Good customer service skills, basic computer skills with the ability to enhance and grow to encompass in-house systems
- Positive attitude
- Desire to progress in role
- Keen to learn
- Good standard of general education to GCSE standard. Maths and English GCSE Grades A-C (4-9)
- Functional skills at A-C level or equivalent grades
There may be a permanent role upon successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Things to consider
Regular ‘2 way’ reviews will be held. The business is NSI accredited with requires a screening programme to BS7858:19 standard, easily completed with the business.
Office environment, pleasant friendly working conditions.
About the employer
The business is 27 years old, employing 70 plus colleagues across the organisation. The plan is for continued, sustained growth. Current challenges centre around recruitment and bringing good people in to join the team. However, we do know that this is not business specific to us, but a challenge faced by the majority of the business world at this time.
CITY OF WOLVERHAMPTON COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by City of Wolverhampton College
Level 3 Business Administration qualification.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.