Energy Management Apprentice THE GREAT ANNUAL SAVINGS COMPANY LTD
Our Energy Management team specialise in delivering energy and environmental consultancy services to our customers, taking a proactive approach by understanding the needs of their businesses and working with them to reduce their energy usage.
Closing date: 30 Jan 2022
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
07 Feb 2022
19 Nov 2021
Level 3 (A level)
The Energy Management Apprentice will support the group through:
- Assisting the sales force with technical support
- Liaising with stakeholders to ensure new procurement customers are captured by Energy Management
- Assisting with updating customers details on the Monitoring and Targeting (M&T) system
- Monitoring of ticketing system
- Accompanying colleagues on site visits and audits
- Assisting with writing reports from audits, including technical calculations
- Quality assurance of calculations and reports
- Assisting with updating the technical library
- Creating and maintaining case study information
- Assisting with project & resource management
Requirements and prospects
- Possess strong analytical skills
- Be focused on accuracy and attention to detail
- Be confident in the use of Microsoft Excel
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Thrive when working under pressure
- Be a flexible team player, with the ability to self-manage
- Be flexible for longer working hours on certain days when site visits may require early starts / late finishes
- Show a can-do attitude with a strong work ethic
- Be self-motivated, inquisitive and willing to learn and explore new ways of achieving goals
- Be a cultural fit for GAS; happy to work independently, but flexible to change in a company experiencing rapid growth
A minimum of 7 GCSEs or equivalent , including Science, English and maths all at Grade 4/C or above.
Possibility of permanent employment and going on to complete further qualifications.
About the employer
The Great Annual Savings Group (GAS) is the North East’s fastest growing cost management specialists, offering tailored procurement advice to businesses across a wide range of their variable costs, including waste, water, energy, telecoms and business insurance to name just a few. Entering our 9th year of trading, our growth is phenomenal, and our staff underpin our success.
Several exciting chapters of the Great Annual Savings Group success story have been written since our founding in 2012. Initially formed to provide business cost saving services to companies in the North East of England, the business has now grown from a regional enterprise to a national provider.
EAST DURHAM COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by East Durham College
Emma Norbury 0191 5185587 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard
- Maths and English Functional Skills if required - if not required, Maths and English upskill will still be provided but you do not need to sit an exam
- Preparation for End Point Assessment
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.