Business Administration Apprentice Simpson Group Ltd
Join a north-east company with 50 years’ experience in Point of Sale and Point of Purchase. Learn to service customers accounts, managing their expectations and communicating their requirements to production along with attending to any after sales needs whilst developing your Windows Office skills and personal performance.
Closing date: 03 Jul 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
04 Jul 2022
19 Nov 2021
Level 3 (A level)
The successful candidate will have an aptitude for problem solving, have an interest in the print industry and a passion for continuous learning. This is an excellent opportunity to begin a career in a fast moving, ever developing industry, starting your role in a dynamic client services environment, working with and learning from highly experienced colleagues.
Training/duties will cover:
- Sending and receiving digital files and spreadsheets
- Producing estimates from customer requirements
- Agreeing job specifications and translating this into the required format for production
- Understanding internal and external supply chains along with handling objections and complaints, negotiating with colleagues and customers and closing sales
By the completion of the apprenticeship, you will have gained an internationally recognised qualification that will guarantee you the skills, knowledge and abilities required to carry out your role successfully.
Requirements and prospects
- Competent using a PC would be beneficial, but training will be given
- No previous print knowledge or skills required
- Organised with good personal time-management skills
- Team player and also able to work under own initiative
- Determined and resilient
- Dependable and reliable
- Committed with a good work ethic
- Proactive – anticipating change and consequences, as well as reactive and responsive to last minute demands
- Patient and keen to learn
- Confident, with a flexible attitude toward working hours, recognising the requirement to stay until a task is completed
- 5 GCSEs or equivalent at Grade A*-C (9-4) including maths and English
There is the possibility of a full-time post upon completion of the apprenticeship for any candidate who has demonstrated their value to the business during the course of the apprenticeship.
Things to consider
Vacancy will close early if the right candidate is found - apply early to avoid disappointment.
Please note you may be contacted via e-mail for interview.
About the employer
Large format print manufacturer, specialising in Point of Sale and Point of Purchase items to influence our clients’ brands instore.
Since 1972, Simpson Group has been providing award-winning print marketing campaigns to some of the biggest names in business. We are consistently investing in pioneering technology and client-benefiting services to ensure that we are the market leader in cutting edge Point of Purchase & Point of Sale. We are even home to Europe’s only simulated shopping mall – The Influence Mall!
Through our dedicated CAD and Client Services teams, we will listen to our client’s requirements, budget, pains and gains before presenting a well thought through solution. With an average service length of 15 years, our team is well equipped to advise on a vast range of printing methods for innovative and stand-out displays that produce impressive results.
British Printing Industries Federation
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by British Printing Industries Federation
Arun Madar 07850771027 email@example.com
- Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship standard
- Functional English/maths skills where required
- Off-the-Job Training
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.