Digital Marketing Apprentice A Kahn Design Ltd
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Marketing Apprentice with Kahn Design, an Automotive Fashion House based in Bradford.
Closing date: 21 Feb 2022
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
28 Feb 2022
21 Nov 2021
Level 3 (A level)
We are on the hunt for a Digital Marketing Apprentice to join our Marketing Team. This role will give you insight as to how an in-house Marketing Team operates with multiple different branches. From working with Influencers to running Social Media Accounts with over 136,000 followers. No two days will be the same.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Replying to customers who message us on social media
- Scheduling content across twitter, Instagram and Facebook
- Working with the Head of Social Marketing to plan a strategy for that week
- Assisting the videographers with content creation
- Learning how to use business suite, google analytics, LinkedIn ads, Facebook ads etc.
Requirements and prospects
- A basic understanding of creative cloud is a plus,
- A passion for social media and an understanding of how platform benefit their uses
- A passion for cars
- Communication Skills
- 5 GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) including English and maths
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
About the employer
Kahn Design is a British-based company that specialises in the modification of motor vehicles. Founded by Afzal Kahn, the company has its headquarters in Bradford and showrooms in both Chelsea and Kensington in London.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Estio Technology Recruitment Ltd
Ciara Glynn 01133 500 333 email@example.com
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive technical training online. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, maths Level 2 and English Level 2
- Google Fundamentals/Analytics
- Content Marketing
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Upskilling Toolbox
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.