Administration Assistant Apprentice Oxley & Coward
We are a High Street Practice Solicitors in Rotherham we currently have 43 Member of Staff. We are accredited with LEXCEL and ISO90001. We are very committed to Training and Developing our staff.
Closing date: 31 May 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
01 Jun 2022
27 Nov 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Responsibilities will include:
- Opening and distribution of Royal Mail and DX Mail.
- Opening of Internal Doors and re-stocking of kitchens.
- Storage, retrieval and administration of Archive Documents.
- Practice stationery – storage and distribution.
- Setting up of rooms i.e. refreshments for Meetings.
- Deliver / collect documents / letters to local Solicitors, Courts and Businesses.
- Partner’s lunches, collection and distribution.
- Collection, sorting and dispatch of Royal Mail and DX Mail
Requirements and prospects
- Organisational skills
- Good communication skills
- Competent IT user including Microsoft Office packages e.g., Excel
- Keen to learn
- Able to multi-task
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
Good opportunity of securing a full-time job upon successful completion of the apprenticeship.
About the employer
People and businesses have trusted our legal services for over 225 years.
We believe in high quality advice which is clear, practical and jargon free.
Based in Rotherham we are proud of our South Yorkshire heritage which makes us friendly and approachable.
With over 60 members of staff we are large enough to matter and small enough to care. We have Lawyers who are leaders in their field.
INDEPENDENT TRAINING SERVICES LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Independent Training Services Ltd
Lilly Oliver-Jones 07791876209 email@example.com
Business Administrator Level 3
Funcitional Skills (if needed)
Full training will also be provided by the employer.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.