Level 3 Beauty Therapy Apprentice Clinique De Beaute Ltd
This is a great opportunity for a qualified NVQ Level 2 Beauty Therapist who wants to embark in a career to extend their current skills set, whilst learning, earning and gaining valuable experience in a salon environment.
Closing date: 10 Jun 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 32.00
Possible start date
11 Jun 2022
17 Nov 2021
Level 3 (A level)
This is an exciting opportunity for somebody who would like to expand their knowledge in the beauty industry. Indulgence will also offer in house training with beauty machines to expand your knowledge and skills while working towards your level 3.
Whilst in the salon your duties will include the following responsibilities (although won't be limited to):
- You will be required to carry out level 2 beauty therapy treatments to an excellent standard
- Giving facials and massages
- Make-up advice and application techniques
- Hand, foot and nail treatments
- Eyebrow and eyelash treatments
- Body hair removal techniques
- Make appointments
- Serve drinks and refreshments
- Salon cleaning
- Reception duties
Requirements and prospects
- Confident with good communication skills
- Good customer service skills
- You should be smart, presentable, with a good attitude to work and time keeping
- Customer focused
- Willing to learn
Level 2 NVQ in Beauty Therapy is essential.
Permanent job opportunity for the right candidate.
Things to consider
- Applicants must have a realistic idea of what it is like to work as an apprentice in the beauty industry and must be willing to help out with the less glamorous tasks such as cleaning
- There will be some long periods of activity with little rest
- Applicants also need to ensure that they are willing to work Saturdays and at least one late evening before applying for the position as this is a requirement when working in the beauty industry
- For more information on the National Living Wage for Apprentices please visit https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
Clinique de Beauté continues to provide the latest in skin care and beauty treatments providing you with the best and most effective treatments available in Leicester, including the latest in laser hair removal using the Alma Soprano ICE™ Pain-Free laser treatment, the Alma Harmony XL Pro laser which treats acne scarring, pigmentation, tattoo removal, ClearLift, ClearSkin, CACI non-surgical face lift, Crystal Clear & Oxygen facials, Waxing, Threading, Manicure/Pedicure, Aromatherapy, Hot Stone Massage and much more.
All our beauty therapists are expertly trained and are passionate about beauty and skin care. We put your privacy, dignity and confidentiality at the heart of our client-centred treatments to enhance your personal well-being, confidence and self-esteem. Ultimately our aim is for you to feel rejuvenated, refreshed and revitalised after your treatment.
HEART OF ENGLAND TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Heart of England Training Ltd
Emma Stead 01788 820132 email@example.com
Training to follow the Level 3 Beauty Therapy Apprenticeship
- Level 3 Beauty Therapy
- Functional Skills in English and maths if required
Advanced beauty therapist
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.