Customer Service Level 2 Apprenticeship (Wallsend) Optica Eye Clinic Ltd
An exciting opportunity to join the team as a business admin apprentice within the fast-paced Jarrow Optica Eye Clinic. Optica Eye Clinic are looking for someone who has good IT skills, able to work within a team and has a high attention to detail.
Closing date: 30 Oct 2022
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
01 Nov 2022
17 Nov 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
- Answer telephone
- Deal with telephone enquiries
- Book appointments for Home Visits
- Prepare record cards and NHS paperwork
- Diary Management for Opticians
- Submit NHS paperwork for payment weekly
- Check and complete NHS paperwork
- Enter Home Visit Sales on the computer using Opticabase System
- Link Spectacles up with orders
- Organise delivery schedule
- Type weekly rota for Opticians visit
- Confirm Home Visit appointments daily by telephone
- Enter invoices on book-keeping system using Quickbooks
Requirements and prospects
- Attention to detail
- Typing skills
- IT skills
- Able to hold a conversation
- Conflict resolution
- Work as part of a team
- Using initiative
- Adhere to sickness policy
- Reliable and punctual
- Desire to develop
- Honest and trustworthy
Maths and English, GCSE at grade 4-9 or equivalent.
Things to consider
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
We are a state-of-the-art practice dedicated to providing the highest level of eye care. From our equipment to our administrative services, we incorporate the latest technologies, along with superbly qualified and dedicated staff, to provide for an improved patient experience.
For more details about our practices please go to branches.
Optica Eye Clinic is one of the North’s leading local providers of domiciliary eye care. For extra info about our process please go to home eye tests.
OUR EYECARE SERVICE PROVIDES:
- Tests for Cataracts, Glaucoma Diabetic changes, etc.
- Modern and portable testing optical equipment
- Complete spectacle dispensing service
- FREE fitting and delivery of spectacles to your home
- FREE all year-round aftercare
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by LearningSkills
Alex Helm 0191 433 8761 email@example.com
- Maths and English to Level 2 required, if not already achieved. The Level 2 maths and English to Level 2 – test to be taken – please note the apprentice will need to study to be capable of passing the level 2 and cannot simply be entered for it without proof of readiness to take test.
- Ongoing assessment by the employer and provider – for example meetings with apprentice, employer and learning provider, observations of workplace, gathering evidence.
- Knowledge, Skills and Behaviour in relation to: customer service principles and practices, business principles, customer communication and health and safety.
- Undertake a self-assessment in the last month of their apprenticeship to enable them to see whether they are confident that they have taken on board all aspects of the occupation. This self-assessment must be submitted to the independent end point assessor as a source of evidence to prepare for independent End Point Assessment which will include a showcase portfolio, a practical observation and professional discussion.
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.