Administration Scheduler Apprentice SMART DRAIN UK LIMITED
SmartDrain UK is looking for an Office Apprentice to assist administration staff to schedule in daily work for drainage vans.
Closing date: 24 Jun 2022
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
03 Jul 2022
17 Nov 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Duties will include:
- You will be working under the supervision of experienced admin staff to ensure the effective running of our drainage vans
- Liaise with clients to book in drainage jobs
- Liaise with engineers to ensure all scheduled works are completed to spec
- Provide reports to clients to evidence work hasn’t been completed
- Prepare and send invoices for completed works
Requirements and prospects
- Knowledge and use of MS office suite including Outlook, Word, Excel (desired)
- Communication skills – to have the ability to listen to and communicate effectively with customers and other members of the team to identify drainage issues and outline the works that need to be completed
- Self-confidence – feel confident to work independently and take ownership for decisions, while having the ability to judge when help and support is required
- Team working – the ability to work with others as part of a group and team
- Conflict resolution – being confident to resolve issues or disagreements with customers or colleagues in a positive way
- Self-driven – open to learning new skills via training courses, feedback and the experience of others to further enhance your performance
- D/3 GCSE or equivalent grade or higher in English and maths
Develop skills and knowledge to become a fully trained scheduler.
Things to consider
CRB check required.
- Training Opportunities
- Competitive Salary
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company pension
- Weekly working hours
About the employer
SmartDrain UK is a growing drainage company based in the Midlands. The company is rapidly expanding with vans both in the Midlands and London areas as a result of its outstanding reputation with new and existing clients. The company focuses on developing team members through experience and provides training opportunities.
HEART OF ENGLAND TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Heart of England Training Ltd
Emma Stead 01788 820132 email@example.com
- Level 3 Business Administration Standard
- Functional skills in maths and English if required
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.