Customer Service Operative Apprenticeship Burhill Logistics Ltd
The role would learn all aspects of the freight forwarding role starting with the core business administration requirements to work in an office. Data administration, communication with suppliers, customers, and internally.
Closing date: 30 Jun 2022
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
01 Jul 2022
18 Nov 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
As a freight forwarder we act on behalf of importers and exporters, to provide efficient and cost-effective transportation of goods around the world. Sea-freight, Air-freight, Road-freight, Customs Clearance and warehousing are all important parts of any supply chain and Burhill are heavily invested in these sectors.
- The role would learn all aspects of the freight forwarding role starting with the core business administration requirements to work in an office
- Data administration
- Communication with suppliers and customers
Requirements and prospects
- Good communicator
- Microsoft windows knowledge essential
- A team player
- Able to work on own initiative
- Minimum 7 GCSEs or equivalent, grade C or Score 4/5 including maths and English
- A-levels/BTEC courses to have been completed
- Growth within the company
Things to consider
- There may be potential for UK travel accompanied by a member of staff
- Occasional overtime maybe required at busy periods
- Potential visits to warehouse maybe required, but in an office environment and all safety wear would be provided
About the employer
Burhill are a medium sized employer based in Felixstowe, with 33 Employees in the Felixstowe office team and an additional 10 warehouse staff in our own run facility.
We also have a 50% warehousing company in Liverpool, Burhill DCR Logistics, with a further 30 employees and a sister company at Heathrow, Burhill Cargocare, offering air-freight and customs services (7 employees).
The Felixstowe office is in the heart of the industry just 600 metres from the port.
W S TRAINING LTD.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by W S Training Ltd
Rachael Jones 07793444962 email@example.com
Customer Service Practitioner level 2.
It is a busy dynamic industry with customer service to the fore at Burhill. Learning the operational aspects to the industry is critical to grow a successful career.
Full training will be provided.
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.