Working within the Motorpoint Head Office you will be required to process paperwork accurately, carry out filing, enter data into our software system and provide support to colleagues.
Closing date: 08 Mar 2017
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.55 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £6.95 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
40 Hours. Mon to Fri. TBC at interview
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
10 Mar 2017
24 Jan 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Working within the Motorpoint Head Office you will be required to:
- Process paperwork accurately
- Carry out filing
- Enter data into our software system
- Provide support to colleagues
- Follow and implement administration process and procedures
- Become a confident user of Motorpoint's software applications
- Develop exceptional customer service skills and work with internal customers
- Take personal responsibility for effective communication
- Complete administration tasks accurately and respond positively to instruction
Requirements and prospects
- Logical and well organised
- Good attention to detail
- Some work experience either in an administration or customer service role is beneficial but not essential
- IT literate, ability to use Excel and word is an advantage
- Experience of teamwork, communication and taking responsibility from one of the following areas: your studies, work experience, voluntary work, your hobbies or interests or membership of clubs.
- Positive attitude with a happy approach
- Willing to learn and enthusiastic
- Learns from mistakes, try hard to solve problems
- Puts forward ideas
- Offers support to other team members, joins in with the team
- Listens and is respectful to colleagues
4 GCSE's grade A-C or equivalent including Math's and English.
The role will progress into a full time position.
Things to consider
Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage (ANMW): From 1st October 2016 The National Minimum Wage (NMW) rate for apprentices is £3.40 per hour. From April 2017 this rises to £3.50 per hour. This applies to 16-18 year old apprentices and those aged 19 and over in the first year of their Apprenticeship. For all other apprentices the National Minimum wage appropriate to their age applies. The Minimum Wage for Apprentices applies to time spent on the job plus time spent training. For more information visit: www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
Since 1998, Motorpoint has been instrumental in revolutionising the way in which the British public has bought new and nearly new cars. Historically, the UK has paid more for our cars than almost anywhere else in Europe. From the outset, Motorpoint has sought to redress the balance, leading the campaign to wrestle control from the manufacturers and their dealer networks, and create a simple and straightforward transparent pricing policy. Our business model has never changed since we opened for business. Our buying power enables us to bulk purchase a wide selection of cars from suppliers across the UK and Europe – savings which we then pass on direct to the customer.
- NVQ level 2 Business Administration
- Functional Skills
- Technical Certificate
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
Business and Administration
INTEC BUSINESS COLLEGES LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Intec Business Colleges
Wayne Attenborough 01788514266 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 08 Mar 2017